Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

This ones for

The accidental lovers

This ones for

The ones who are not in love

I paled at his voice, looking over at Niall who was looking at me curiously from the passenger side.

"I'll be right back..." I said, walking away from the car and to the side of the house.

"What do you want Jimmy?" I asked, nerves eating away from me. I was feeling sick to my stomach already.

"I just want to talk."

"And I'm calling bullshit. What do you want Jimmy?"

"You sure do like to call bullshit a lot guard dog." He chuckled on the other line, which in turn made me angry. I gritted my teeth as I looked over at the car where Niall was talking to A.J.

"That's because that's all you're full of."

"I would watch your mouth Curly."

"Can you just stop calling me? I don't get why you're so obsessed with us, I mean for Christ sake you're a psycho."

"Where's the fun in leaving you alone? I'm actually enjoying this."

"Goodbye Jimmy."

"I wouldn't if I were you."

"Oh really? Well f uck you." I hissed, hanging up the phone without hesitation. I took a moment to myself as I tried to calm down, not wanting to deal with this shit right now. After I felt somewhat better... or at least better enough to the point where I could fake a smile and more than likely not yell at Niall the second I got in the car.

That was all I needed.

"Who was that?"

"Just a client. Nothing major." I said, even though it came out a little harsher than I had planned.

"Liar."

"Like you have any room to talk." I muttered, turning on the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Niall almost shrieked, but he kept it quiet due to the kids in the back seat.

"You know exactly what it means Niall. I'm not going to have this argument in the car, let alone in front of the kids." I said, my hands gripping the steering wheel as I drove. Niall didn't say anything, but I could tell he was fuming in the passenger seat.

The second we got home, Niall grabbed Jemma without even looking at me. I took my time getting A.J. out of his seat, hoping that Niall would calm down a little before I walked in. I picked A.J. up and slowly went into the house. As soon as we were inside I set him down.

"Go to your room and play for a while okay Alexander? Daddy and Mummy have to talk." I said quietly, earning a nod from A.J. before he did what I asked. I took a shaky breath as I tried to figure out how exactly I was going to get myself out of this hole. I walked up the stairs, the feeling in the pit of my stomach anything but a good one as I did. I walked past the nursery, already knowing that's where Niall was and went straight to our bedroom.

That was probably a mistake though.

For the medicine cabinet was staring right at me, the door still closed but I knew what was
behind it.

The next few minutes were mostly filled with rage and to be honest I couldn't tell you what exactly happened.

So when Niall screamed my name and I looked around the room, noticing just how bad I had gotten.

The room was completely trashed, the lamp on the floor along with pretty much everything that sat on the night stands and dresser.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He screamed, looking at me with complete disbelief in his eyes. I was taking in deep breaths but I couldn't calm down anymore. The shit that had been building up finally started to come to the surface, exploding into what was probably the biggest fight I had ever had with Niall.

More things were thrown.

We screamed and yelled at each other until we had no voice to yell with.

And then you say the one thing that you can never take back.

The world falls silent.

And you forced to watch as the person you care the most about falls apart in front of you.

Or you're the one who looks at them in disbelief, your heart breaking and your world coming to a screeching halt.

You can't say anything, the words floating in the air and flashing like a neon sign.

You just stand there, waiting.

But they never take them back.

They don't say anything.

Not even when you ask them if they meant it.

If they truly wanted what they said they wanted.

Then slowly, it sinks in that they did.

And all you can do is try not to cry, but it's not as easy as you'd like to tell yourself it is.

"If that's what you want, then so be it." I whispered, looking away from him and at the floor.

He doesn't even say he's sorry.

Not even when you walk out of the room.

No, he doesn't even follow you.

He stays there.

Even when you leave the house, car keys in hand and tears falling down your face.

You can't even start the car once you reach it.

All you can do is sit there, crying and wondering what the hell ever happened.

What made it all happen?

But there was no going back.

So you start the car.

And you just drive.

------------------------------------

Well....

I don't know how this happened.

But it did.

I'm sorry.

In lighter news.... The cover for the A.J. spinoff is in the multimedia.

It is an AJxOliver story.

I'm excited for it.

I have the plot and everything :)

Yup.

QOTD: Where are you from?

AOTD: I'm from America and I live in the very insignificant state of Utah. 1D has only been here once, but Harry did go skiing pretty close to my house back when he was with Taylor lol.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx