ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ෆ

: CAROUSEL :
~ saturday , 5:37 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

After that mall trip for food Ryujin and Chaeryeong spent their time walking around the mall. Of course doing the usual things, window shopping, play at the mall's indoor play ground like they're six year olds.

But its normal since... no one wants to get old.

Some of the kids today wants to age quickly, but once you hit that age you just want to turn back time to the good old days where you just cared about watching tv and playing with your toys.

"Shoot... now I remember one of the reasons why i went to the mall"Chaeryeong facepalmed herself.

"Aaaaand?"Ryujin raised her brow.

"School supplies"Chaeryeong replied.

"The bookstore is still open why don't you hop off that carousel and make your way to it?"Ryujin said looking at Chaeryeong who's still spinning around the ride.

"Hey lady"Ryujin heard a voice besides her.

"Your blocking the view"The middle aged woman wearing a big polkadot sweater told her as she shoved Ryujin to the side.

"SMILE!"She exclaimed holding up her phone to take photos of the little boy a few horses behind Chaeryeong.

"The heck..."Ryujin mumbled to herself looking at the woman who's pretending to see her as invisible.

"MOOOOM"The little boy whined with annoyance.

"SHUT UP WERE SENDING THIS TO YOUR FATHER NOW SMILE"The lady shouted.

Ryujin felt like her ears are bleeding with the tone of the lady's voice. Even the other people around the carousel were glaring at the lady's ignorance.

Ryujin then thought of an idea and took out her phone.

She held it up and spoke.

"CHAERYEONG MY CHILD SMILE LIKE YOU WANT TO"Ryujin obnoxiously shouted.

"What?"Chaeryeong's forehead creased still spinning around the carousel.

"WERE SENDING THIS TO YOUR.... Uh.... FATHERS GRANDMOTHER'S MOTHER"Ryujin excused.

"But you don't have a boyfriend"Chaeryeong's voice echoed through the mall as Ryujin wanted to shove her phone down Chaeryeong's throat.

"JUST SMILE CHILD"

Ryujin continued to smile but deep in side she's ready to kick Chaeryeong for shouting that out loud especially when there's so many couples around.

"Uh girly your voice is too loud"The lady who was just screaming to her son to smile tapped Ryujin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry? What?"Ryujin fluttered her eyes.

"Respect the ones older than you especially with their hearing abilities"The lady told her.

"But weren't you just shouting earlier to your son who's like out of the planet for you to hear?"