ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: FIRST DAY FEELS :
~ Monday, 6:12 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"Ryujin Shin wake up! Breakfast ends in 50 minutes"Ryujin sat up from her bed half asleep and half awake from Chaeryeong's voice.

The girl looked to her left to see Elle gone already. Her roommate must be up and getting ready for the official first day of classes.

Ryujin scratched her head and slammed her head back to her pillow. Chaeryeong who's across her cabin has been knocking on her door for about five minutes now.

Almost everyone in their building has been awake and getting ready. Well almost everyone, asides from Ryujin who's still enjoying her slumber.

Footsteps and voices of other students can be heard but it didn't bother Ryujin a single bit.

"RYUJIN!"Chaeryeong exclaimed as she barged into Ryujin's room all dressed up.

"Ryujin, you can't sleep on breakfast that's like your favorite meal of the day!"Chaeryeong tugged on Ryujin's arm trying to get her up.

"All meal times are my favorite time of the day"Ryujin replied muffling correcting Chaeryeong.

"Ryu come on!"Chaeryeong tried pulling on Ryujin to stand up as the girl finally sat up from her bed.

"I'll see you at the common room"Chaeryeong lets go of Ryujin's arm and made her way to the door. "And DON'T think about sleeping again"Chaeryeong popped her head through the door frame and eyed Ryujin.

Ryujin was about to lay down again as Chaeryeong popped her head through the door frame again and looked at her seriously with one brow raised.

"FINE! FINE! FINE!"Ryujin whined as she tried to get out of her bed but ended up stumbling on the floor.

It took about ten minutes for Ryujin to freshen up. It's like magic to brush your teeth, wash your face, change your clothes, comb your hair in ten whole minutes.

It's impossible in reality to do so...

Well maybe for some they can...

But for others? Maybe sometimes...

Or not at all...

Ryujin closed the door of her cabin and locked it to make sure no one gets in while they're away. Ryujin walked down the hallway to get to the common room to see Chaeryeong sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"That's quick... are you sure you brushed your teeth and washed your face..?"Chaeryeong asked doubting the fast Ryujin who looked freshen up already.

"Yes mother i'm done now talking about breakfast this girl is starving"Ryujin pointed to herself as Chaeryeong stood up from the couch.

Chaeryeong lifted up her phone and tried to take a photo with Ryujin. "Something to remember our first day here you know?"Chaeryeong said and pulled Ryujin closer so she'd fit in the camera frame.

"Can you at least smile normally? you kinda look like the cat in the movie Cat In The Hat"

Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin who's forcing a wide smile showing all of her teeth as if she just got out the dentist.