ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ෆ

: THE JOKER's APPRENTICE :
~ Friday, 6:09 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"He did what?!?"They all shouted in unison standing up from the couch. Ryujin dropped her shoulders and forced a sarcastic smile.

"Yes and now I have to stick around him until the second week of jAnUaRy, argh! This is so frustrating"She crumbled down to the soft brown rug.

"Okay so based on my half operating brain, we have two weeks of holiday vacay which means we will go back to our families, sooo the total time you'll spend with each other now is...."

Livy started thinking as Leo counted with his fingers estimating the possible time left.

"One week and a half..."

"Two weeks or maybe more"

"YAH what do you mean two weeks?!?"Livy questioned Leo who's still counting with his fingers.

"One week and a half is almost two weeks stupidaaaaasss"Leo replied as Livy balled her fist and looked at him with eyes widened, threatening him to whack his face with a punch.

"Oh man... we still need to babysit nineteen year-olds?"Rima said as Jungwon besides her sunk into the couch folds dreaded with the idea.

With everyone reacting to the sudden "No" of the one and only Mr.Prided Arrogant. Chaeryeong found something kinda off with the whole situation.

"You know... I feel like there's something going on..."Chaeryeong muttered as Leo snaps his fingers.

"RIGHT RIGHT SHE'S CORRECT, LISTEN TO YOUR BESTIE"Leo said excitedly.

Flashback to what happened earlier, Ryujin's eyes drooped surprised with Beomgyu's disagreement. Even Monsieur Felipe was about to faint with his response. He disagreed? To something he wanted to end beforehand?

Somethings not making sense, they thought.

"What do you mean by no Monsieur?"Headmaster Pablo's eyebrows knitted confused.

Beomgyu let out a bitter chuckle and brushed the few strands of hair away from his eyes, using his fingers.

"Headmaster Pablo I want to end this punishment by being truthful, Mademoiselle Shin isn't telling the entire truth about what happened"He laughed causing Ryujin to stare at him in disbelief.

"And what made you say that?"

He snorted hearing Headmaster Pablo's voice of distress. Looks like the headmaster also wants to end the punishment. It's a one man versus a trio, how do you think he'll win this budding debate in the end?

"I do not differ with her reflection but I disagree with somethings she said, Headmaster Pablo, Monsieur Felipe if you only saw the other destructive things we've done I don't think you'll be calling a meeting today"Beomgyu stated.

"Headmaster, he totally does NOT know what he's talking about"Ryujin said defending her earlier words. She stayed up all night practicing that and now she's ending up looking like a liar.