ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ෆ

: DEAREST, SCHOLAR :
~ saturday , 7:13 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"It was lovely meeting you again Chaerin and thank you so much for inviting me for dinner tonight"Lianne smiled grabbing her coat and bag from the rack.

"Oh it's no big deal Lianne you're welcome anytime"Mrs.Lee raised her brows twice earning a chuckle from her friend.

"Next time i'll treat you in return"

"OOH! we could have tea and talk about my girls once they settle in the academy"Mrs.Lee excitedly said opening the front door.

"And speaking of my girls... GIRLS! COME DOWN HERE YOUR AUNT LIANE IS GOING"Chaerin shouted loudly as loud running thuds from the stairs were heard.

But before Mrs.Lee called for her daughters...

Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon were going ballistic on the sudden email since the second they finished reading the email Chaeryeong received Chaeyeon's phone dinged earning an email exactly like her sisters.

: ~ :

——— SATURDAY
7:08 pm , Lee's home...
a few minutes earlier...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM A SCHOLAR?"
Chaeryeong shook her sister's shoulders panicking.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS SCHOOL EXISTED!"
She exclaimed continuing to yank her sister side to side.

"HOW CAN I BE A SCHOLAR"

"I'M BARELY A HONOR STUDENT"

"HO— Shut up before i throw you outside the window"Chaeyeon covers Chaeryeong's mouth glaring at the younger girl before facing back to the computer.

"I'm barely passing by college and how the heck did i get a scholar as well when i don't even know how to compute math equations without a dang calculator"
Chaeyeon questioned while typing something.

"What are you doing?!?"Chaeryeong asked the girl.

She bent down to see her computer screen to see what her sister is searching. Chaeyeon was typing the school's name into Google hoping to know more about the school and it's location.

"Golden Spruce Riding Academy"Chaeryeong read out loud as Chaeyeon clicked the school's website.

"Check the school's history"Chaeryeong pointed as her sister dragged the mouse and clicked the sub page.

The two girls were busily searching and reading about the school. They first thought that the sent emails were a mistake since they never applied to the academy in the first place. But it can't be a mistake since well...

Their names were written on the email...

As they continued their mom's voice calling for them was heard. "GIRLS! COME DOWN HERE YOUR AUNT LIANNE IS GOING"They both shifted their head to the door and quickly made their way downstairs.