ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘪𝘹 ෆ

: KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR :
~ Friday, 3:10 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Awkward. Tensed. And more awkward as the two new
troublemakers of class 2C ignores each other. After what happened yesterday let's say their uhm frienemyship turned upside down.

Rima is currently watching over the two since poor Jungwon got traumatized yesterday.

They were supposed to be looking after the headmaster's dogs Kiwi and Kwai but instead of looking after them they're actually just tensely staring at each other.

"Hellooo my friends what's up here"Leo asked Rima who's watching them from afar. You know for safety reasons since they are a walking disaster—

"They're staring at each other... it's been quite some time now and I don't think anyone blinked their eyes... huhm"She hummed checking the time.

"Isn't that surprising..."

"Not really, but I guess this is better than seeing them try rip each other's throats out"Rima shrugged.

"I guess I'll leave you to teensitting, wishing you all the best not to be traumatized as well"Leo said as he bidded goodbye to the younger.

Moments passed as nothing, nothing happened at all. Rima has been catching flies while sitting on the bench a few meters away from them. What else could she do?She's pretty much babysitting statues at this point.

"Guys... I hope you don't mind me going to the washroom for a bit"She approached Beomgyu and Ryujin asking for their permission.

"Guys.. Please I reaaaaally need to go"Rima repeated as none of them moved.

"Pleaaase?"She pleaded as Beomgyu slowly turned towards her with a blank expression. He pointed to where the restrooms are as Rima took it as a sign to go.

Rima dashed to the washrooms quickly leaving the two behind. You could go deaf on the silence between, it could give you a headache!

Finally one of then had the gut to speak up and cut the tension off. Ryujin thought if he's not planning to talk, then why not take the risk and be the one to break the ice instead? Why not right?

"Are you planning to blink your eyes? Cause it looks red now man"Ryujin said as the boy turned his head away.

"Typical"She shook her head and decided to sit besides the boy. "I know you're mad since it's definitely seen on your facial expressions so I don't plan to make you angrier okay?"

"I just wanted ask what's up?"Ryujin asked
straightforwardly.

"Do we look like friends to be talking to each other?"Beomgyu replied avoiding her gaze.

"Okay stupid you don't need to be friends with someone just to talk to them dumbass"

"Well I have the freedom to choose the people I talk to"

Ryujin scratched her head totally about to pop off but with his situation right now? Maybe it's not the right time to choke him with anger.