ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: MOUNTAIN FACE OFF :
~ Saturday, 9:15 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"Ryujin screamed onto her pillow as Chaeryeong sighed.

"Ryujin come on It's going to be fun"She told the girl who's about to suffocate buring her face onto her pillow for too long.

"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT LIAR"

Chaeryeong shook her head and leaned on the dorm frame of Ryujin's room. "Ryu I guarantee you this time It will be fun trust me"

"NO! NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW NOT UNTIL THE END OF THIS SEMESTER!"Ryujin muffled.

"Ryujin..."

"BESIDES IS SATURDAY LET ME REST PLEASE I'M BEGGING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Ryujin I'll count to five... if you don't stand up Imma drag you even if you like it or not"Chaeryeong said like a mom to hopefully scare Ryujin. But unfortunately it didn't work as she thought it would.

"Okay thennn..."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Four..."

"Fi— FINE!"Chaeryeong chuckled as Ryujin stood up from her bed hugging her pillow.

"W-wait where are you going with that pillow? Hey! I said wake up not move to another place!!"Chaeryeong said as she looked at Ryujin marching to the common room walking pass her.

"You two are seriously a morning headache"
Chaeryeong's gaze shifted to Ryujin's roommate Elle, who's glaring at her this early in the morning.

"Whoops.. I'm so so sorry"Chaeryeong bowed and quickly closed the door.

"Well it looks like I'll be in Elle's hate list too"She muttered to herself resting her forehead on the wooden door.

Chaeryeong then felt a soft tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see the dorm monitor Hansol behind her.

"Oh good morning I didn't see you there"Chaeryeong bowed causing Hansol to snicker.

"It's fine I'm just checking if everything is alright here"He smiled.

"Oh Master Hansol what's up?"Their attention shifts to Livy coming out the room across them.

"Just doing my morning rounds, good morning by the way"He greeted Livy.

"Good morning to you too"Livy raised her brows twice smiling funnily.

"So are you ready to go? Monsieur Felipe is really punctual about the time, he leaves exactly as scheduled"Livy said to Chaeryeong.

"Yep I'm ready to go, I'm not sure if Ryujin would want to come with us tho"Chaeryeong replied as Hansol's mouth formed into an "o".