ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: "BLEUM"ING :
~ Wednesday, 8:45 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Few days later...

"Class please settle down... and Adriel please get back to your seat thank you"Monsieur Kiaan chuckled signaling the class to calm down for a moment.

"Thank you everyone, so I've checked your projects and I want to commend all your effort and time placed in your foldable chairs"He clapped as Adriel cheered and howled happily clapping his hands obnoxiously.

"Well done everyone!"Monsieur Kiaan smiled as Leo raised his hand.

"Monsieur Kiaan since everyone did great do we get a plus point?"Leo asked earning a nudge from his brother.

"I knew someone's gonna ask that, but unfortunately no Leo I'm sorry"Monsieur Kiaan apologized as the class awed in disappointment.

"Hmm... but maybe plus five if everyone perfects our short test next week?"He added as the class lit up in happiness once again.

"STAN MONSIEUR KIAAN FOR BETTER SKIN AND GRADES WOHOO!"One boy howled.

"Guys please settle down... you're really a energetic bunch"Monsieur Kiaan chortled at his students actions.

Out of the classes Monsieur Kiaan handled class 2C is certainly the most crazy group of students brought together for a whole school year. With the amount of troublemakers, jokers and mischievous students in the room it's really the class of chaos.

That's why Monsieur Felipe goes bonkers handling such class It's a fun crazy rollercoaster of emotions all in one.

"You'll only get a plus five if everyone perfects the short test next week"Monsieur Kiaan crossed his arms as his students groaned.

"It's okay you guys can do it, it'll be easy trust me"He snickered. The bell rang concluding their class session for today. "Thank you everyone and have a great day!"He waved goodbye as he spots Chaeryeong.

"Mademoiselle Chaeryeong can I ask to have a word with you? It's about your project thank you"He asked her to come forward as Chaeryeong obliged and walked over to Monsieur Kiaan's desk.

"I hope you don't mind me holding you back for awhile"He said as Chaeryeong smiled.

"its okay Monsieur no worries"She assured.

"Thank you, A few days ago I was grading your projects per class so it would be more convenient but unfortunately while i was grading your project it seems like you passed two? Which is odd so I wasn't able to give your grade"He explained.

"Two?"Chaeryeong's brow raised certain that she only passed one.

"Yes two foldable chairs Mademoiselle"Monsieur Kiaan chuckled folding his arms.

"But I only passed one Monsieur Kiaan"

"Well I received two and I'm highly confused on which one to give a grade to"

"I actually brought them here to ask you which of these two chairs is the one you made"Monsieur Kiaan took out the passed projects under Chaeryeong's name and laid it out on his desk for Chaeryeong to see.