ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ෆ

: TABLE FOR TWO, FOR ME & YOU :
~ Saturday, 7:45 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

A couple of months later...
(Time skip)

Okay so where did we last left off? Right... the stables disaster that caused a huge mess to the school. Long story short they were brought to the Headmaster's office and was given a lecture about responsibility.

Tragic huh? After that long talk Headmaster Pablo knew leaving those two alone will bring the end to the whole school since they might trash up the place. Actually not might... they will end up crashing the school down.

So with that Headmaster Pablo assigned two students to look after them while they're still working on their inexistent relationship.

It's been a few months and they've still have no progress. Is that a surprise well not really... sigh.

"I still can't believe Headmaster Pablo assigned people to babysit us"Ryujin muttered as she sits down on the smoothened log.

"More like gave us more work to babysit kids"Beomgyu scoffed looking at Jungwon and Rima who're watching over them like they're a cartoon show.

"Well we can't let you guys wreck anything else, we might not have any place to study in if so"Rima said as Jungwon nodded agreeing.

"And don't worry we won't bother you as we said before"Jungwon gave a reassuring smile.

"Oh I doubt"Beomgyu shook his head as he went back to work.

Moments later the elder teens heard and felt a thud on the ground. They automatically turned their heads to the sound to see the two younger ones flipped over the hay bale that they were sitting on.

"yowch..."Rima mumbled.

Beomgyu facepalmed himself proving what he said earlier correctly. Babysitters getting babysat, isn't that ironic. He offered a hand to Jungwon as Ryujin took care of Rima.

"This is why you don't sit on things like hay bales hm?"He dusted off the dirt on Jungwon's shoulders.

"It was just a accident sorry hehe"Jungwon chuckled.

"Well accidents could lead to death"Beomgyu retorted seriously.

"Are y'all seriously planning to play family role play while were here?"Leo spoke up as Theo cleared his throat tapping his shoes on the ground.

"We didn't even see you there..."Ryujin said surprised to see their presence.

"We've been sitting here for the past twenty-five minutes how you could?"Leo folded his arms.

"Is how could you dumbass"Theo whacked Leo's head at the back.

"Okay wait a minute I thought you two planned to go to town with Livy?"Her brows knitted.

"About that, he and Livy aren't on good terms..."Theo coughed giving a nudge to Leo.

"What idiotness did you two decided to do this time?"Beomgyu asked creasing his forehead.