ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: CUPID's ABC's :
~ Wednesday, 8:28 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Few Weeks Later...

"Is this... how it supposed to look like? It looks like my uncle's back scratcher"One boy questioned as his friend behind him shrugged also confused with his output.

"It looks like... a broken twig"His friend replied as their teacher approached them.

"Is there anything I could be in assistance of Bao?"
Monsieur Kiaan, The subject teacher for Wood Crafts asked walking towards the two.

"Monsieur Kiaan is this really supposed to look like...this?"Bao asked unsure about everything he's doing at this point of time. 

"Oh my my my... what did you do here? This doesn't seem like it would support a chair or even a table... perhaps it could be mistaken as a skinny pencil!"The professor said jokingly while examining the piece of wood.

"Let me see if I have any extra extra wood to lend you, I suggest you restart cause that chair might not even assemble with those uneven wood legs of yours"

He glanced over to the unevenly sanded pieces of wood on the working bench. 

"In the mean time you could add some designs on your chair's seat if you like. There's no rush, after all the due date of this is next week"Monsieur Kiaan smiled giving Bao a pat on the back.

"Excuse me as I check on your other classmates"He excused himself and roamed around the room once again.

Monsieur Kiaan is their Wood Crafts teacher. He's pretty much a student favorite because of his personality and attitude. He's more giving and less strict looking compared to other professors.

But of course the other professors are also nice. It's just Monsieur Kiaan is the most kindest one out of them.

As the professor roamed around the classroom his eye was eventually caught by one of his students work. He walked near the working bench where the lad was busily occupied with his craft.

Monsieur Kiaan can't help but to smile seeing his technique and decided to commend his pupil.

"Ahhh Monsieur Kang astonishing work! Do you perhaps have a background on wood working? Amazing output you created well done!"He softly clapped his hands admiring Taehyun's output.

"My uncle owns a carpentry so It's natural for me to learn from my elder family members. Professor"
Taehyun replied as Monsieur Kiaan's face was surprised.

"That's amazing but is there anything I can offer
assistance in?"He asked the boy who slowly shook his head from side to side.

"Okay then keep up the good work"Monsieur Kiaan smiled as he wanders off to the next table.

Taehyun went back to nailing his wood piece as he heard Monsieur Kiaan's voice. "Well what do we have here? Another prodigy in crafting?"His brow slightly arched hearing the man's remark to another student.