ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 ෆ

: ONE PUNCH WOMAN :
~ Sunday, 2:10 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"Sooooooo... Chaeryeong do you have any other plans rather than staring at the ceilings... you know?"Livy asked the girl who's barely blinking her eyelids.

"aGGgCK is this the fun activity you're talking about? My eyes are getting crusty man"Leo slapped himself and rubbed his reddening eyes.

Chaeryeong sighed as she sinked in the fluffy couch foam. Her friends exchanged glances worried and a tad bit confused on her sudden behavior.

"She was okay yesterday"Livy folded her arms and muttered to Leo.

"That was YESTERday not TOday"Leo emphasized with hand gestures.

"I'm just saying..."

"It seems like life snapped out of her... she looks dead"Leo lifted up Chaeryeong's hand and shook it aggressively in the air.

"Don't say that doofus she's just spaced out and stop shaking her hand it might break off!"Livy smacked Leo's hand as they both heard a slight crack from the boy's bones.

"I should really use those hand massagers Theo bought... that did hurt, oh my mama"Leo flicked his wrist shocked with the brought pain by the crack.

"Psst! Chaeryeong are you alright?"Livy snapped her fingers in front of her friend but nope there's still no response coming from her.

Hansol, the dorm hallway monitor walked pass by the common room to see Chaeryeong slowly sinking in the couch folds. His brows slightly raised and decided to approach the girl who seemed bothered.

"Everything okay? What's with the couch sinking"Hansol joked taking a seat on the extra chair across Leo and Livy.

"It's our "bonding" moment she proposed"Leo shrugged.

"I never knew couch sinking was a thing until today, what an extraordinary way to chill"Hansol snickered.

"Do you want to try? we could tuck you in with the couch chips and lint then tell us if you enjoy it"Leo earned a smack on the back from the girl besides him.

"Nope I'm good"Hansol refused and rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't usually butt in someone's business but what's wrong?"Hansol tilted his head asking Chaeryeong.

"I'll flunk..."Chaeryeong mumbled as she sinks in the couch more.

"Flunkkk....?"Leo waited for her to continue.

"I'll flunk Woods & Craft hAha"Chaeryeong's eye twitched totally not feeling okay.

"And how will you fail?"

"My project...is dead"

"The wooden foldable chair project? I thought you passed that yesterday?"Livy's brows knitted.

"Yea isn't that the reason why you didn't want to horse hike with me?"Leo added.

"Hours of hard work... gone like that"Chaeryeong sighed as Livy, Leo and Hansol were still confused on what's happening.