ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ෆ

: HOUSE OF CARDS :
~ Friday, 2:45 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Hello Friday! Another week concluded! finally It's weekend again at last! Well not for everyone unfortunately...

"AHA! A royal flush! Take that for a revenge"Theo exclaimed in happiness as he won another round of playing cards.

"Awh I was sure I was going to win"Leo scratched his head as he threw the cards he's holding to the ground.

"One more round?"

"One more round so you'll win? No thank you"Leo replied as he started packing up.

"You're boring"

"It's boring if you kept on loosing how bout try feeling a straight streak of looses after seven rounds!"

"Well maybe eighth time is the charm for you"

"Oh shut up Theo"

"Fine let's just make a castle made out of playing cards"Theo suggested.

Leo looked at the shaggy brown haired boy for a moment as he finally agreed. While the twins are playing cards by the gables, a few meters away from them Beomgyu and Ryujin just got back from the mail room.

"Okay I'll leave the tractor work to you byeeee"Beomgyu said as he quickly avoided her.

"Wait what? I thought you'll do that?"

"Too bad I'm hungry I'll go grab something to eat"

"Huh? I'll come with you"

"Uhh first of all ew and second never"Beomgyu said in disgust as he laughed at what she said.

"I'm hungry too dimwit"

"Then eat later"

"Okay now that's just cruel"Ryujin stopped him on his tracks by blocking his way.

"Can you move aside?"

"No sorry I can't"

"You're so..."He muttered as he rubbed the back of his head.

"So what?"She raised her brow.

"Annoying"He replied pushing her aside.

"Oh wow isn't that surprising"She held her chest as if she's surprised.

She kept bugging him and pretty much irritate him on purpose. This kept on going for awhile until Beomgyu had enough of it..

"Do the tractor work Ryu"He said as he flashed a polite smile. "Please?"He raised both of his brows trying to convince the girl.

First he called her by her nickname then he's acting so nice and weird. He was annoyingly annoying a moment ago... what happened to that?

He placed both of his hand on the fence behind Ryujin trapping her between his arms. "Please get your disgusting face away from me"She lightly smacked his face left and right and surprisingly he didn't fight back.