ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ෆ

: SOUR STRAWBERRIES :
~ Thursday, 10:23 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Thursdays, the final day before Friday. Doesn't it sound great? Well not so much. It's currently Health, the new subject people fear like crazy.

Madame Scarlétte their professor for Health assigned them to choreograph steps for zumba to promote exercising. And let's just say it's a whole messy disaster.

"Okay so I already thought of a zumba Idea that we could do, I think we should do a couple zumba"Queenie, the classroom secretary suggested to her group.

Looks were exchanged unsure about the idea of "couple dancing" for zumba. "I don't think you need a pair to exercise I mean I survived nineteen years without one"Theo stated as his group mates agreed.

"I don't even think you exercise in the first place lad HAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHA"Adriel guffawed.

"Oh come on it would be fun I guarantee you our classmates our gonna like it"Queenie assured causing Adriel to snort.

"Not to burst your bubble but I don't think they'll be fond of couple dancing Queenie"Adriel brought up. "And wouldn't it be harder to choreograph a couple dance?"Theo added raising his brows.

"Can you two stop making me look like the bad one every time we're group mates?!?"Queenie said out furiously as the boys exchanged confused looks.

"But we were just sayinggg?"Adriel defended as she rolled her eyes on him.

Queenie and the class jokers don't get along quite well, see she always tries to find a way to accuse the jokers with things they didn't do. Which is crazy since the class officer herself decides to create drama.

"Beomgyu... what do you think?"Queenie slightly pouted her lips asking for the boy's opinion.

"What a stupid way to flirt"Theo facepalmed himself and Adriel groaned in disgust.

"I have a suggestion what if w— I was asking Beomgyu not you"Ryujin raised her hand with an Idea in mind until Queenie stopped her from saying it.

"Sorry"Ryujin let out a dry cough.

Destiny! if some would say, that the two troublemakers in their class are grouped together. I'm talking about Mademoiselle Ryujin and Monsieur Beomgyu...

"Uhm..."

Beomgyu eyed Adriel and Theo at the corner of his eye
to see them signaling him to disagree with the idea.

Confused, the boy's eyes landed on the girl across him. "I think uhh Ryujin has an Idea why don't we listen to it?"Beomgyu blurted as Queenie's facial expressions showed surprise on his unexpected response.

"WAOW isn't that a first"Ryujin scoffed.

"Oh come on just say it"Beomgyu encouraged in uhm...a very non-encouraging way.

"Fine I was thinking that maybe we could come up on steps on our own then combine the steps we created to make a choreography"