ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: MRS.COUCH POTATO :
~ Saturday, 8:23 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

It's a bright and sunny morning for the girls who just moved in their new home for the upcoming months. The girls were woken up by the sounds of the goats baaing here and there.

Well not exactly for Ryujin...

Ryujin tossed and turned trying to drown out the music her new roommate is blasting this early in the morning. She groaned and covered her head with the pillow she's resting her head on.

"Hey dreamers welcome back to another star log i'm Harlow Roberts hosting another episode of Country Dreams"Ryujin heard her roommates laptop say.

She slowly opened her eyes a bit to see her roommate sitting by the window enjoying herself by watching on her laptop and eating a snack.

Ryujin held her blanket and pulled it over to cover herself. But the moment she covered her whole body with a pillow and blanket, her roommate turned up the volume to another notch.

She tried to ignore the sound but it's too distracting to even to try continuously sleep on. Ryujin opened her eyes fully and slowly sat up from her bed.

"Heyyy Elle... would you mind turning the volume down a bit"Ryujin asked scratching her head.

"Mhm... give me a sec"The girl replied munching on her chocolate bar and turned the volume louder.

"No i mean if you could turn the volume lower... you might disturb others who are still asleep with it's sound"Ryujin said and then mumbled. "You already ruined mine anyways"She scoffed and yawned.

"Ngah they won't trust me"Her roommate tears open another chocolate bar ignoring what Ryujin said.

"Elle sleep derivation ain't good"Ryujin yawned again.

"Too much sleep ain't good either"Elle shot back. "If you're bothered with the sound you can go to the common room down the hall mkay?"

She takes another bite.

Ryujin was about to yawn again until she slapped herself and eyed Elle badly. "Don't start your morning on the wrong foot"

Ryujin muttered to herself repeatedly as she takes her pillow and blanket with her.

As she's standing up from her bed Ryujin tumbles down to the floor. Ryujin heard Elle holding herself from laughter and rolled her eyes on her. She took her stuff and went out her cabin leaving Elle behind.

Elle Chen is a junior rider in Golden Spruce and is also Ryujin's new roommate.

Yesterday after Rima's fantastic tour they went to claim their cabin keys just to find out that Madam Elianne forgot to rename the list of cabin-mates.

Elianne was about to rearrange the roommate orders but it seems like it's too late since the assigned cabin-mates Ryu and Chae has, already moved into the rooms.

But instead of turning this situation into a nightmare Ryujin and Chaeryeong decided to look at the bright side instead and took the chance to meet new people and possibly make new friends.