ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: A DINER DATE :
~ Friday, 2:45 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

It's finally Friday the last day they'll spend with the Oaklade peeps. It's been quite a journey and experience to mix in with a different campus.

The last class of the day ended as everyone got their free time. Chaeryeong just got back from the stables after locking Lacey back to her stall.

It's officially weekend again, oh how time flies so quickly. She made her way to the cabins to hopefully take a good nap before doing other things.

"Chaeryeong!"A familiar voice called causing her to turn around and see Max.

"Hi hello hi whaaaat's up?"Chaeryeong asked making Max chortle.

"Doing great, how about you?"

"Same as well, I haven't saw you these past few days perhaps you're busy?"She lifted a brow wondering as the male nodded his head.

"Aahh I understand after all you're a stables boy that has a lot of responsibilities"She chuckled.

"Well I don't have much responsibilities this Sunday since It's actually my birthday"He mentioned.

"Awh that's great! Hope you enjoy your birthday on Sunday!"She told.

"Thanks, I was actually wondering if you would like to come? I invited a few of my friends and classmates for a brunch in my Aunt's house and It would be a delight to have you attend"Max said with a hopeful smile.

"Oh sure! I'll be there"Chaeryeong replied as Max's lips beamed into a brighter smile.

"Great! I'd send you the location, Livy has been to my Aunt's home a lot so it wouldn't be much as a hassle to go there"He informed.

"I'll see you later? Sorry I have to go I have quite a busy schedule today"Max scratched his head as Chaeryeong just nodded.

The boy left as Chaeryeong released a deep breath. She watched him walk away before deciding to turn around and make her way to the cabins.

As she swifts her head around her eyes widened surprised. She lifted up her fist ready to whack the boy as he scoffed.

"Try punching me, you might enjoy your afternoon in the Headmaster's office"Taehyun said folding his arms.

"Huh?"Her eyes widened as she slowly looked at her fist that's this close to punch his face. "A-ah no no no I'm just... stretching see?"She excused and started exercising out of nowhere.

"what a weirdo.."

: ~ :

——— GOLDEN SPRUCE
After school, 2:57 pm
↳ 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I rolled my eyes, how can someone be this weird? I scanned her with a serious look as she just kept on stretching. She might be kind hearted but she's one heck of a weirdo I can say.