ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ෆ

: THE GOLDEN TOUR :
~ friday , 1:01 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

As soon as the announcement finished the old students went to unload some of their luggages while the new students stayed back to wait for their personal student tour guides.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin was busily looking around the place admiring it's beauty until a girl a bit shorter than them appeared out of nowhere.

"HEYA! WELCOME TO GOLDEN SPRUCE RIDING ACADEMY! IT'S A HUGE HUGE PLEASURE TO BE YOUR TOUR GUIDE"She energetically took one hand each from the two girls and shook them happily.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU AROUND OUR SCHOOL! I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT"

"COME! I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND!"She signaled them to follow her and started introducing herself.

"i'm Rima and i'll be your tour guide today"She introduced herself while walking backwards talking to Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

(note : please forgive me for the slight mistake i made withRima's introduction card

Rima's introduction card. This edit was made a little while back before Rima changed her last name to 'Nakabayashi')

"Nice to meet you Rima i'm Chaeryeong and she's Ryujin"Chaeryeong introduced for the both of them.

"You're gonna love it at Spruce! They have a lot of school facilities to accommodate ones interest!"Rima said before turning her back to see where she's going.

"I'll show you around the main building first, come!"She signaled them to follow her.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong exchanged looks and chuckled because of Rima's energy to show them around.

"Tadaaa! Welcome to the main grounds, where half of the learning happens"The girl raised both of her hands on the air as they entered the main building.

"At the left over there you can see the clinic that's open 24/7 cause you'll never know when a horse hits your face and get an injury"

Chaeryeong looked at Rima concerned, "Oh! But don't worry none of our horses here do those i mean they can but that depends if you anger them hehe!"Rima assured.

"OH! And if you look at your right there's the registrars office where you register yourself to a sport you want to master in!"Rima pointed as she continued walking the two girls around.

"And of course we can't forget the humongous statue of the school logo in the middle"She laughed.

"I sometimes i kindaaaa wonder how do they manage to get those huge statues in places with small doors"Rima wondered.