ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 ෆ

: THE JERK's BET :
~ Thursday , 4:10 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"Nope that's your right foot"

"No that's your other hand"

"Wrong flap"

"Nope you're going to kick Spark's neck"

"And now you're signaling Spark to take off"

"Uhh.. Ryujin would you like if I demonstrate it again? You kindaaa look like you're struggling"

Rima said looking at the elder who has one leg hanging on the horse and one leg hanging off it.

"Yes... please... demonstrate again"Ryujin replied tired from trying to get on Spark for the millionth time.

Rima went to Ryujin and assisted her to get off the horse before it bolts away. "Don't worry by the end of this lesson you'll be able to get on and off a horse like a pro"Rima raised her brows twice.

"We just gotta find the easy way for you to mount"Rima placed on a riding helmet and went besides her spotted white horse Reo.

Another day in Golden Spruce, their six day in the countryside in fact. It's been a tough few days in the academy with all the adjustments and learning. The six days already felt like forever to Ryujin.

The girl has been learning how to mount for about 30 minutes now. And the one thing she only got a hang of is how to hold yourself to the side of the horse instead of sitting on top of the horse's back.

Ryujin set a goal to hopefully learn how to mount on a horse before tomorrow since their first official riding classes starts well... tomorrow! along with their picked riding course they registered themselves in.

Golden Spruce has riding courses for students to pick from. The courses are the horse sports the students can master in and study about.

Yes, they learn about riding during regular school hours alongside the regular subjects we study such as Maths, Chemistry, Science, Literature and so on.

But the courses are like special riding classes the students take to learn the certain horse sport they want to train and excel in. In short the student schedule is packed with activities and learning.

Add in the free weekend activities they offer, your money paid to enroll in Golden Spruce is more than worth it.

Earlier today, Monsieur Felipe handed out the official class schedule that his advisory class will follow starting Monday next week. This week is more of an introduction to the subjects they'll be taking and how classes work.