ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: CAT'S ENEMY :
~ Wednesday, 10:41 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

continuation of last chapter...

It's Chemistry and Sciences 101 for Class 2C. The students were tasked to check their homework given last time as Ryujin encountered a problem of switching her paper with the one and only Beomgyu Choi.

The two caused huge stress and headache for some others. But what happened next made the once peaceful room to a whole zoo in a matter of minutes.

The two are currently nailed to the ground staring at each other awkwardly as one classmate of theirs thought it was a good idea to push Beomgyu to fall.

Speechless and dumbstruck, the two looked like a sculpture carved from stone stuck on the ground weirdly staring at each other for a minute now.

"aweeeeeeee no need to hesitate of a kiss"

Adriel, a classmate of theirs smacked Beomgyu's head jokingly causing the whole class to loose their marbles and go wild.

Like zoo animals wild..

Screams of classroom 2C students could be heard. As they were left dumbfounded and shocked on
what happened next.

"Chaeryeong are you alright?"Theo asked the girl who looked like was about to faint.

"She doesn't look alright... she looks like she's gonna visit the after life after seeing this"Leo inserted as he waved his hands in front of Chaeryeong's face.

Back to Beomgyu and Ryujin.

People started screeching and screaming. Some even started to tango in happiness at the back of the classroom in celebratory.

Chaos indeed...

"Y'all celebrate to early... SHE DODGED IT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!"Everett shouted to keep the class toned down.

"Yah Adriel you should've hit his head harder!"Tasha, a girl in their class clenched her fist a bit disappointed.

"His head is made out of damn metal It vibrates when you hit it ey"Adriel replied scratching his head as he glanced down to the two.

But what did really happen?

The moment Adriel whacks Beomgyu's head with all force Ryujin turned her face away and luckily Beomgyu was able to control his head to look... the other way!

So in short nothing gladly happened!

Well apart from their wrestling and almost kiss there was nothing that happened in between.

"Are you planning to stay like this all day weirdo?"Ryujin broke the ice and stared at Beomgyu in disgust as she tried to get up from the cold wooden floor.

"I mean we could If you want"Beomgyu replied smirking as Adriel covered his mouth shookth.

"Bruhv I don't know what feeling I'm feeling but I feel like I want to fart sparkles with a hint of unicorn rainbows"Adriel muttered to their classmates smiling.