ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ෆ

: DAX & HIS CRAY-MAZING BIRTHDAY :
~ sunday , 2:16 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"DAX SHIN STOP RIGHT THERE YOU LITTLE BRAT"Ryujin shouted at the top of her lungs and started chasing the little boy on the sidewalk of the shopping boulevard.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR HIDEOUSNESS DURING MY BIRTHDAY SCRAM YOU BEAST"Dax replied running faster than a bolt of lightning.

"GUYS STOP RUNNING, I THOUGHT WE'RE CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY NOT A MARATHON"
Chaeryeong huffed carrying a load of shopping bags Ryujin handed to her filled with toys and clothes.

Today is Dax's birthday, and he just turned twelve today. He also gets crazier every birthday, the older he goes more crazier he gets. But he'll grow out of it soon.. hopefully.

"YAH"Ryujin pointed to her cousin panting after running.

"COME BACK HERE!"She added and dragged him by his sweater hood.

"GET OFF ME WAAAAAAAAAAH"Dax cried out loud as Ryujin slaps her hand on top of his mouth.

"One shut up and two stop acting as a two year old when you're twelve"She grunted.

"Uh huh i'm still eleven"

"Nuh uh your twelve get your mind straight"

"Nuh uh it's not yet 5:37 pm, i'm still a eleven year old you old donkey"Dax smiled cheekily.

Ryujin rolled her eyes on her younger cousin and continued to drag him to Chaeryeong who looks like was about to die if she takes another step forward.

"You two... are extremely... hard... to... catch... up... with... phwoo... that's tiring"Chaeryeong said between breaths dropping the shopping bags on the ground.

"Don't worry mi'lady i'll carry those for you"Dax winked and tried to pick up the heavy plastic bags.

"Uh huh yeah don't worry your back is gonna snap into halves carrying those stupid things you shopped for"Ryujin scoffed and took the bags from the boy.

: ~ :

——— SHOREHILLS PARK
2:34 pm , Sunday afternoon

"I said I want ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"Dax yelled into Ryujin's ears tugging her sleeve.

"EAT. YOUR. DUMPLINGS. FIRST."Ryujin took a dumpling from the take out box and shoved the whole dumpling into his mouth.

"You're so annoying"She scoffed wiping her hands on the side of Chaeryeong's blouse.

"And you're disgusting"Chaeryeong said flicking Ryujin's hand away and dusting off her sleeve afterwards.

The three of them are currently sitting on a table in front of the ice cream truck as they rest. Running after a hyper kid is a lot of work especially when you're carrying things.

And they have no choice to run too since, well they can't control someone's sugar rush.. especially if its a kid..

Today is Dax Shin's birthday, he just turned twelve after being eleven for 12 months. And because it's someones birthday we can never forget about celebrating it.