ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES :
~ Friday, 9:12 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"NYENYENYE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Monsieur Felipe touched his forehead and closed his eyes. Another day another stress for dear old Monsieur Felipe.

"OIIIII THERE'S A WATER SPILLLLL"

"Ai yai yai... Une autre journée folle (another crazy day)"
Monsieur Felipe sighed as he knocked on the table's surface three times to gather their scattered attentions.

"Felicity please call a helper to clean up that water spill. Your classmates could slip and hit their heads on the ground"He clicked his tongue as the girl nodded her head and left to call for assistance.

Monsieur Felipe scanned the room as a funky aroma struck his nose. "Qu'est-ce que c'est que ça? It smells like bacon grease that's molding for three months"He flinched in disgust as a weird smell surrounded the area.

"Do you smell what he smells?"Theo asked Leo who sniffed his underarms.

"I put deodorant"

"You goon I was talking about the smell that Monsieur Felipe's smelling idiot"Theo replied as Leo's mouth formed into an "o".

"Wait a minute isn't that my deodorant?"Theo asked as he smelled the strong scent and decided to near his face to his brother's underarms.

"Get your nose away from my armpit would you"Leo smacked Theo's face away as Monsieur Felipe cleared his throat.

"Monsieur Leonardo... Monsieur Theodore..."He slowly raised a brow to look intimidating but the smell is too harsh to ignore.

His face looked like he bit a lemon as the room continued to stink. It's currently after Health and their zumba presentation just ended. And let's say the classroom is a abomination of different scents.

"Excuse me students"Monsieur Felipe said with a serious face as he ran out of the room in a hurry. 

Moments later the professor came back holding a can of vanilla and lavender air freshener from the janitors closet. The man decided to bless the room with the scent spurting every corner of the classroom.

"Ahhh... so much better"He released a sigh of relief closing his eyes as he tumbles on the ground after tripping on something.

"WHAT ON EARTH"Monsieur Felipe shouted as water bottles came rolling down towards him. The classroom looks like a mess.

"ENOUGH!"He drew a line on the air signaling everyone to zip their chattering mouths.

Misaligned chairs, dirty floor, stinky smell, garbage can overflowing. It's like a recipe of a diy garbage disposal!

"Everyone out!"He pointed to the door as his students exchanged glances before dashing outside.

He called some boys and girls to arrange the mess inside while he lectures the rest about discipline and cleanliness. It was supposed to be a literature session but due to the aroma and stink they got a different lesson instead.