ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹 ෆ

: LETTING GO :
~ friday , 7:09 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Five days later...

"If you need anything call me if you want to come home call me if you don't want to leave your dad and mom all alone for ten months tell me right now"Mr.Shin said to his only daughter who's preparing to leave.

"Dad if you're panicking tell me right now"Ryujin folded her arms looking at her father who doesn't seem to want her to go.

"No i'm not i'm just telling you"He crossed his arms and looked away.

"You, take care of them or else"Ryujin lift up her fists looking at her brother Royce.

"Yeah yeah i will take care of mom and dad sheesh boxer lady now where do i put this?"Royce asked huffing while carrying Ryujin's luggage.

"I'll take that thank you"Mr.Lee smiled and snatched the luggage away as if it weighs one kilogram.

It's a bright and sunny Friday morning for the Lee's and Shin's. The two families are helping their daughters to prepare before leaving for the countryside.

Mr.Lee even prepared a big picnic basket filled with food for the girls to bring along their trip. It's going to be a long drive before they could reach the academy.

"When does the welcoming ceremony start? You girls don't want to be late"Mrs.Lee looked at her wrist watch.

"It starts before lunch mom"Chaeryeong answered before entering the car.

"Is that all? I think that's all"Mrs.Shin said looking at her clipboard check list she made the night before.

"Nope that's not all"Mrs.Lee replied as she looked at Mr.Shin who's clinging onto his daughter as if it was the last time he's ever going to see her.

"Dad did you know it's good to let it go? Like what Elsa said? Let it go ~ Let it go ~ don't hold it back anymore ~"Royce sang as he tried to pull their dad away from Ryujin who's finding it already difficult to breath.

"Yes let me go dad let me go"Ryujin patted her dad's arm that's hugging her and quickly ran away to enter the car.

"PUNCH THE GAS PEDDLE"Ryujin shouted scared to be trapped in a huggaton again.

"Easy there Ryu don't worry we talked about letting go, am I right Beomsoo"Mrs.Shin looked at her husband who's sensitive about letting their daughter go.

"Yes now go along now before i cry a river of tears"Mr.Shin shooed them away as they all laughed.

"Cheerio"Mr.Lee smiled waving to Ryujin's parents as he straps the car seatbelt on.

"Uh buhbye"Royce waved pathetically before joyfully dancing because of his sister's departure.

"I'm happy and free now ~ i'm happy and free now ~ i'm happy and free— OW!"Suddenly Royce trips on a rock making him fall flat on the ground.

Ryujin snorted seeing her older brother lying on the rocky surface. "And now i'm the happy one, bye idiot"She said jokingly while rolling the car windows up.