Little baby boy

(Dunno why I'm making this but enjoy. Tommy's pov)

I always wondered why sometimes I would see myself with pointy ears in the mirror. I guess this explains it. I looked into the mirror admiring my new teeth and pink stained, pointy ears.
'Dad come look at this!' I looked so pog. I never even knew this could happen to me.
I heard dad rushing through the door.
'Look!' I showed him what happened he just sorta stared.
'That's really cool Tommy maybe you should get some sleep before you show Wilbur.' I nodded. I mean I was only eight I couldn't object to my father now. He already gave up trying to stop me swearing. He was past that. I got into bed still admiring my new features. Tubbo was going to love this. I can't wait to show it off to him tomorrow.
'Goodnight tommy.' I saw dad go to switch of the light and close the door.
'Light on please.' He smiled.
'Of course little one.' And like that it went quiet.

(Phils pov)

'So how is he Phil?'
'Well I've now realised that he's a hybrid like you. But Don't worry he still doesn't know.'
'I hope it stays that way.' I poured out some coffee and placed it infront of techno. It was a long journey here and it was already night time.
'I have to go out tomorrow maybe you can stay and look after tommy and Wilbur. I have a spare room down the hall if you would like.' He grunted. I know the idea of him looking after tommy was not imaginable.
'Fine but I know what your doing Phil trust me it's not a good idea.'
I smiled. My plan worked. I made sure that he was asleep after he finished his coffee. Then I set of to my room.

(Technos pov)

It was morning already. I didn't know how long into morning it was but it was morning.
'Techno!' And the kids were awake already. Ughhhh. I saw Wilbur come into my room with his guitar. Tommy was no where to been seen. I sat up seeing if he was behind Wilbur. He wasn't.
'Wheres your brother?'
'He went looking for dadza.'
Dammit I had lost one of them already. I got up and ran out the room. The front door was wide open. I picked up my coat and ran outside.
'Tommy?!' He wasn't near the house this wasn't good. I saw some footprints in the mud they were small enough to be Tommy's so I decided to follow them.
I finally found him.
'Tommy come here now.' He stared at me.
'Why do you look like me?' I could tell the differences immediately. His skin was slightly pinker, his ears more pointy then usual and had some tusks growing in. I knelt down infront of him.
'Your a hybrid like me tommy.'
'But my dad isn't a hybrid.'
'I'm sure your mother was you must've inherited from her.' Lying to a kid is horrible. Especially when that kid believes you.
'Now let's go back home I'll make you some pancakes ok?' He nodded. I don't think he had enough energy to walk so I picked him up.
'You shouldn't run off it's not very good.'
'I'm sorry..'
'Oh no it's ok. I just wouldn't want you to get hurt Phil cares about you.'
We soon got back. Tommy was cold so I had to run most of the way. As we got inside I smelled pancakes.
'Wilbur?'
'I made breakfast for you guys. I hope that's ok.' Wow these kids were taught right. I put Tommy down by the table. Wilbur obviously hasn't seen Tommy's new form yet. It's gonna be a surprise for him.
I sat down next to tommy watching wilbur place down a plate of pancakes. He looked at tommy but looked away like nothing was wrong. He quickly did a double take.
'Tommy, why do you look like that?'
Tommy stopped eating his pancake and looked towards me.
'Can I eat this in my room..' I nodded. I know what it's like this must be harder for him. He quickly rushed to his room making sure the door was closed.
'What was that about? All I did was ask him a question.'
'It was a very personal question Wilbur. He needed support and asking him about that wasn't support.'
'Oh. I'll try again after breakfast.' I smiled. These kids were so nice. Tommy was so grown up. It made me feel a bit better about my decision.