Reunited and it feels so gooddddd

(Tommy's pov four days later)

I sat in Tubbos room not wanting to go outside again. My dad was gone my friends left me. Everything was going to sh*t.
'Tommy do you want something to eat I've got some cake if you want it.'
'Don't want nothin..'

'Don't act like that I can tell your getting thinner you can't hide it.'
'I'm not eating till my dad is back..'
'Tommy that's not possible. He's gone.'

'You don't know that!'
I wrapped my blanket around myself trying to make it like it was dads cape. I just needed to feel something.
'Don't shout.'
'Don't tell me what to do!'

I didn't want to shout. I didn't want to lash out at him. I just needed comfort.
'Please tommy. I understand your upset but lashing out at me isn't going to help.'
'I know! I'm sorry..'
Usually Wilbur would help me with this. He knew what to do and now he doesn't know where I was. I was falling. I was going to break before I could see dad again. I tried to think about what dad would do right now.

"Theseus just breathe ok."
"I'll find you soon Tommy."
'Hey Toms welcome back.'
'What..'
'You zoned out. For like twenty minutes.'
'Sorry..'
I felt him pull me into a hug. It felt strange.
'Tubbo open up!'
I flinched back hearing someone shouting by the door.

'Hide.'
I nodded running into the bathroom and locking the door. I heard as tubbo shouted at someone barely letting them speak.
'Your not seeing him you forgot about his birthday!'
That didn't help. It could be anyone. Everyone forgot except tubbo and dad..
'I need to see him. he needs me you don't know what happened when you were building snowchester.'

I opened the door slowly seeing Wilbur stood infront of tubbo.
'Will!!'
I ran over to him feeling him scoop me up in his embrace. It felt so nice. So comforting just like him..
'Hey Tommy. How are you?'
'I've been waiting for dad to come back. He's still out there I know it.'
'Tommy we've been over this technos dead. You saw it happen he's dead.'

Tubbo was right. I had seen it happen but I didn't believe it. Dad wouldn't let himself go out like that. He would want to be killed during battle then that. He wouldn't leave me unless he had too.
'He's not dead I know he's not..'
'Have some common sense he's dead!' 
'Sorry..'
'Wilbur it's time for you to leave. Tommy back to your room.'
I let go of Wilbur and headed back to my room. I needed some sleep anyway.

(Wilburs pov)

'You can't just keep him here!'
'I'm protecting him. His father his gone his other friends have left him. He only has me now.'
'I'm still here for him!'
'You forgot about his birthday!'
'I've been dead for five years give me a break!'
I looked towards Tommy's door. He knew that he would hear us.
'Please leave Wilbur.'

I wasn't going to leave. I felt him in my arms he felt thin. He was going off the edge again. I went over to Tommy's door letting myself in the room. I saw him on the bed with a blanket around his shoulders.
'Hey stop!'
I slammed the door behind me locking it so tubbo wouldn't disturb us.
'Hey Tommy.'
The room was quiet for a while he didn't speak he didn't even look up at me.
'Toms?'

I sat down next to him trying to get his attention.
'Why did dad go.. did I do something wrong.?'
'He didn't go and you didn't do anything wrong ok?'
'He wouldn't leave me alone but he's gone..'
'Tommy he's still with us. He's ok.'
I felt him lean against me. I could tell he was tired.
'I just wanna see dad again..'
I watched as he fell asleep not letting me move away to let him sleep. I can take him to see techno tomorrow.

(Still alive. Sorry for not uploading but I've got more stories planned for the future. Karl will appear next chapter.)