Dad?

Sorry for not posting yesterday but it's an extra long one today enjoy.

(Two years later tommys pov. ⚠️Abuse, Blood and Suicide warning⚠️)

I had finally prepared to get out of exile everything was ready. All I had to do know what wait for the right moment.
'Hey dream would you like some soup?' I turned around to see dream was missing.
'Dream?'
'Whats this tommy?' I looked down to see dream in my emergency room.
'It's uh..'
'You disobeyed me again. Have you not learned from before?' He started placing tnt around the room ready to light it.
'No!' I watched all my hard work explode into ashes. He climbed out of the newly formed pit placing tnt in Ghostburs caravan. All of it exploded leaving a giant crater in the ground. I tried to save as much as I could but nothing worked. My tent was gone ghostburs caravan was gone.
'Why..'
Dream came over to me sword out. He raised it against my throat.
'You don't disobey me ever.'
He kicked my stomach causing me to fall back in pain.
'I'm sorry..'
'Sorry doesn't cut it Tommy.'
He bent down pulling me up by my t-shirt. That's when I felt it. The sear pain in my face. He had punched my face causing my nose to bleed. He didn't stop there. I felt my chest start to bruise up as dream punched it continuously.
'Please I'm sorry. Please stop..' I begged and begged hoping it would get us somewhere. That's then he let go of my t-shirt. I could barley move from the crater as it started to pour with rain.
'I'll let you think about your actions tommy.' He broke the portal my one way of getting back quickly. They would help me if they saw what he had done right? That's when I realised I was alone. No one had come to my party Ghostbur hasn't been here for weeks or maybe years I had lost track. I slowly got up climbing up the hill. I built up. I didn't care that i might fall to my death I just wanted to feel free once again.
Dream was only here to watch me to make sure I stayed where I was. He was bullying me every second of every day. He was a manipulative bastard. I had finally gotten above the clouds I could see everything for miles well not that well my eye was beaten in. Maybe I was selfish. Maybe if I didn't think about myself and acted like how they wanted I would be ok. I looked down at the ground seeing it get incredible blurry. I slowly started to see tubbo down below. He looked up at me with what seemed like tears in his eyes. He never cared for me he hated me I hated me I don't even know why I did but I did. i should've followed there stupid rules. I let my hybrid side take over for a while feeling like myself for once in years. I slowly tipped over the edge. It felt like I was flying like I could achieve everything that I wanted too. The realisation suddenly hit me. But I couldn't stop falling I had made a decision that I could never take back. I landed down on the floor. The world went black.

(Technoblade pov)

I had to go out for some oak which was stupid as I lived in a snow biome. That's when I heard an explosion in the distance. I ran forward seeing two people stood in a crater. One was on the floor as the other threw hits on them. I wondered why the other wasn't fighting back. i bet I could take them they look weak. I slowly got closer noticing Dreams green hoodie. I could definitely take him.
'I'll let you think about your actions tommy.'
I heard the first bit yet the name slowly faded out. That's when I saw him break the portal that was next to the crater. He didn't want the person to leave. I moved forward watching the other person start building up. Were they doing what I thought they were doing. I watched as the figure stepped off his pole falling straight to the ground. I ran forward trying to catch them before they hit the ground. But I was too late. That's when I recognised the familiar face.
'No. Theseus!'
I picked him up seeing him bleeding badly. I had to get him to safety. I ran back home holding him tightly. I got inside placing him down on my bed. He was luckily still alive but barely. His face looked beaten in probably from his fight with Dream. I got out some healing pots and bandages. I heard someone grunt behind me as he slowly woke up.
'Hello there tommy.' I saw him look at me carefully examining whats going on.
'Am I in hell.?' I chuckled.
'Not yet toms.'
'I survived..'
'Yep you survived that little stunt that you did. Which was by the way absolutely stupid.'
He tried to sit up ignoring the pain that he was obviously enduring.
'Hey be careful. Your not dead but your still hurt.'
He fell back against the bed not being able to keep sitting up for any longer.
'Now time for an explanation.'
'Absolutely not..' He picked up a healing pot drinking it straight down. I started to realise that he was back in his human form. His skin was a lot paler and his bones nearly visible.
'Are you hungry? I have lots of bread and apples. I also have gapples.'
He didn't look too pleased with that statement.
'Maybe later..'
'Tommy have you even seen yourself? You are so thin it's unbelievable.' He turned away from me thinking that would stop me from trying to get him to eat.
'Theseus. You either eat or tell me what the hell dream did to you.'
'Fine. Just some bread..' Good that was progress. I got up looking in my chest for some bread. I finally found some.
'Here eat up-' He had fallen asleep. Well I guess he deserved some rest.