He's back!

(Four pov)

I sat on the floor of my cage? No my room. I don't know how long I've been in here, weeks? maybe months. I've forgotten the outside but I had my best friend that's all I needed.
'Hello number four.'
'Hello sir.'
'How have you been?'
'I missed you sir.'

I watched as some food was slid into my room. I stayed still waiting for permission. Which might sound bad but I couldn't disrespect sir he demands respect.
'Eat.'
I rushed forward grabbing the food.
'Today we're going to test your powers again. Then maybe I'll let you speak to dream.'
I perked up at that. I'd finally get to talk to someone from the outside.
'Sir can I ask you a question?'
'What is it?'
'How long have I been in here? And when can I go outside?'

I stared at him as he slowly got towards a lever.
'Wait.. no no please not again..'
'I told you not to ask questions about the outside. You disobeyed.'
I pulled on the chain trying to get free before the bolt could strike.

Zap

I wasn't quick enough. The bolt rippled through my body as I fell to the floor. It stung. It stung..

'Toms?!'
I looked up seeing the green hoodie nearer to the door.
'I'm ok sir..'
'Tommy it'll be ok I'm getting you out!'
'Number four..'
I closed my eyes as I heard footsteps. I imagined the outside the bright sun, the blue grass wait that's not right. Green grass right? I don't even know anymore.

'Toms?'
I opened my eyes to see Sir sat infront of me. What was he doing inside my room?
'Sir.?'
'I'm not your sir Tommy.'
'Number four..'
'Your names tommy remember? Tommyinnit.'
I shook my head I've always been number four. I think I have anyway. That's what he told me. He was always right.
'Come on lets get you outside.'

'What..'
'I'm taking you home Tommy.'
'Home.? Where is home.?'
I looked at Sir as he took of my leg chain.
'What are you doing sir.?'
'Letting you out.'

(Dream pov)

I help tommy up as he came to terms with it all.
'Are we going to the testing site.?'
'The what?'
'The testing site.?'
'Where you study me. Are you feeling ok sir.?'
'Stop calling me sir. Remember I'm one of your friends Dream. And you also have tubbo Wilbur your dad remember?'
I watched as he shook his head. This was going to be a long day.

Finally, after a while of what seems like a game of fifty questions, we got to l'manberg. I let him take it all in as I looked around for tubbo.
'Tubbo?! Wilbur?! Techno?!'
'Hey Dream who's your friend?'
I turned around to find Quackity.
'Wait tommy?!'
'Shh he hasn't been outside in a while so let's be quiet. Have you seen Techno or anyone?'
'Oh right technos near where the White House used to be.'
I nodded making my way to the White House. I got close enough to hear Wilbur and techno.

'We're not giving up searching do you understand Wilbur?!'
'He's been gone for months he would've returned by now we need to give up..'
'Guys!!'
I held onto tommy as I made my way towards them. I saw they weren't paying attention.
'I found him idiots!'

That's what caught there attention. They both turned to look at us. Techno just stood there as Wilbur ran over to us pulling tommy into a hug.

(Four pov)

I watched as these people looked over at me. What was going on? Then one of them pulled me into a hug. They looked tall and lanky the other however looked like a hybrid. Was he like me? Sir would like another one.

'God Tommy I missed you so much. Where the f*ck have you been?!'
'With sir.?'
'Who's sir?'
I looked behind at the hybrid man. He looked familiar. I pulled out the hug and walked over to the hybrid.
'Sir would like you. He likes hybrids that's why he kept me.'
'You were kidnapped?'
'Kidnapped? No I was given a home.'
The hybrid guy reached out to me ruffling my hair. It felt so nice. Wait dad...

'Who are you..'
'I'm your dad tommy.'
'I knew I recognised you..'
I pulled dad into a hug smiling as the familiar fabric brush against my skin.
'Who took you I swear to Philza Minecraft I will kill them.'
'Nightmare..'

'I beg your pardon tommy?'
I turned around looking towards dream. No that wasn't dream that was sir. I walked forward raising out my hand slowly. I watched as sir did the same. I smiled as I pulled him into a hug.
'I'll take tommy to get a change of clothes.'
The others nodded as sir took me away.

(Nightmare pov)

This was going to be an issue. My subject was out of its cage and people knew I was with him. Fucking dream had to ruin everything again.
'Sir are we going home?'
'Yes we are number four. Don't worry those men won't bother you any more.'
'I'm not number four.. I'm Tommy..'
I looked behind making sure I wasn't in view of anyone. Once I made sure it was clear I turned to four.

'Four. Don't let those idiots manipulate you.'
Four reached up pulling of my mask before falling back.

Tommy pov)

I sat there shocked. I had just taken sirs mask. Why did I do that?
'Dream..?'
'Tommy.? Where are we.?'
'I took your mask off.. I'm sorry..'
'I'm free.?'
His eyes locked onto the mask in my hands tears started to flow as he pulled me into a tight hug.
'Thank you. Thank you so much tommy..'
'Your welcome I guess..'