Be peaceful baby boy.

(Tommy pov ⚠️drowning⚠️)

I walked back home seeing everything being peaceful. I was too tired to keep running so I decided to go for a swim.
The lake was a good place to swim. I slowly walked into the water feeling the coolness hit my skin. It felt wonderful. I started walking further into the water not focusing on anything but the sensation. That's when I felt something grab my leg. I looked down at my foot to see seaweed climbing around my leg. I had to go underwater to set myself free. I took a deep breath and went down struggling to get the seaweed off before I had to go for more air. I felt as the seaweed started dragging me down. I wanted to cry out for help but I couldn't bring enough air into my lungs. I kept trying to get the seaweed off ignoring my brain telling me to sleep.
'Dont fight tommy.'
Niki..
'Your brother doesn't want you back you need to go.'
No. Wilbur loves me..
'He doesn't love you he despises you. He wanted you dead just as much as me. He would've helped kill you if he could.'
He wanted me dead..
I saw the surface yet no longer having the strength to survive. As my panic faded into numbness my heart beat slowed down quickly. No matter how hard I fought I got dragged down not able to unhook my leg. I reached my hand up to the surface as I slowly lost my vision. I started to remember the look on dads face when he held me in his arms. The look on Tubbos face when he sat and watched bees with me for hours on end. The look Wilbur had when he created l'manberg.
'Don't give up.'
I knew I was going insane but hearing voices was just the start.
'You can break free. I believe in you.'
I used all my energy to try to get free of the seaweed. Feeling the air leaving my lungs.
'You can do it!'
I closed my eyes wanting to slip into a deep sleep.
'You don't want it to end like this! You just got your brother back!'
Wilbur..
I gathered all my strength to keep fighting Wilbur wouldn't want me to leave neither would dad. I finally got my leg free as I felt myself slipping downwards. I hit my ankle on a rock seeing red stain the water. I needed to get to the top. I finally got to the shore dragging myself out the water. I looked down at my foot to see it was injured. But I needed to get home. I pushed myself up feeling the cold breeze hit me. I went to the nearest nether portal trying to get back home. I felt my vision get blurry as I fell against the obsidian path. It suddenly went black.

——————————————————————————————
(End of warning )

(Technoblade pov.)

I sent Wilbur out too look on the over world while I looked in the nether. I went through the portal not seeing any trace of him being here.
'Theseus?!'
I saw as a piglin came over to me. It looked important. Yet I had to find Theseus first.
'Help this way.'
'No time I have to find someone.'
'Theseus help this way.'
'Theseus?'
They nodded pulling my hand trying to get me to move. I obliged following them. If they were telling the truth then I'm glad I didn't send Wilbur down here. They led me  down the path exposing Theseus lying there surrounded by piglins. I ran over to him kneeling down by his side.
'How long has he been here for?'
'We just found him not long ago. I think he just got here.'
I bent down holding my head against his chest. There was a heartbeat but it was very weak. I felt his clothes were soaking wet.
'Did you see what portal he came through?'
I watched as they pointed to the one that led to a lake.
(Yep this version there's a lake)
I picked him. Going back to the main hub.
I went through seeing Wilbur coming up to the portal.
'You found him?!'
'Yeah but I don't think it's good.'
'What happened?'
'Some of my friends found him. I think he nearly drowned but I'm not sure. And he doesn't look like he'll wake up anytime soon.'
'That's bad also since when did you have friends?'
'Hey I've had friends before you were born b*tch boy.'
'Touché.'
(Get it techno woooo)
I looked down at Theseus removing the hair from his face. After all that had happened I don't think he would recover from this.
'What If he never wakes up?'
'I don't think he would want to be in a coma for years on end. He would want to be free.'
'You mean if he doesn't wake up for ages then.?'
'Unfortunately yes..'

Short chapter today. Sorry I haven't really been active schools been stressful anyway hope you liked this chapter. More will come tomorrow.