Some friends you are

(Wilbur pov)

It had taken ages to get to technos probably about five hours by foot. I had heard nothing from Tommy I hoped he was ok. He never did share his feelings that stubborn child. As I got to technos I saw him out brushing his horse.
'Techno!'
I waved at him. Yet he didn't wave back.
'What do you want Wilbur.'
'Tommy wants you.'
He stopped brushing his horse and turned to look at me.
'What why. Last time I saw he wanted me to leave.'
'He had a bad panic attack that caused him to throw up and soon after he wants you. You can choose not to come but I don't think that will help him.'
'Uh Wilbur your pocket is glowing?'
I reached out into my pocket seeing what had happened.
'Dammit Tommy..'
'What's wrong?'
'I have to go Tommy needs me. I hope you come visit him soon. He's going over the edge every passing second.'
'Over the edge.?'

'We'll soon lose him to himself.'
I started to run back home not imagining what Tommy could've done. I knew someone was following me I hoped it was techno. Tommy would need him. I soon got home yet I was out of breathe. I slammed my door open.
'Tommy?!'
I ran to his room seeing it was empty.
'Tommy!!'
'Where is he?'
I came out the room to see techno. I was glad he came I couldn't deal with this on my own.
'I don't know I left him in his room!'
'Alright Will calm down.'
'I can't calm down last time he ran away he ended up in a coma!!'
'Good point..'
That's when I heard someone crying in the bathroom. That had to be him right.

(Tommy's pov. ⚠️self harm⚠️ please don't read if you get triggered by this I will put a thing when it ends so you can come back)

I sat in the bathroom holding onto my dagger. I could barely see anything. I heard someone shouting out my name. It sounded so blunt I couldn't hear whoever it was.
'Tommy?!'
Someone ran infront to me knocking my dagger away from me.
'Tommy what the hell did you do!!' 
I didn't know who it was but I didn't care.
'T-they wanted..wanted me too..'
'Who?!'
There was two people here. Yet they all sounded the same to me.
'T-the voices..'
'Get some bandages and healing potions now!'
Someone lifted up my arms examining the cuts. They tried to be gentle but yet it still hurt.

'He was right. We'll soon lose him to himself..'
The person infront of me was whispering thinking I couldn't hear them.
'I-I'm tired..I'm going to nap..'
'Wilbur hurry!!'
I recognised that yell. It wasn't that hard to figure out.
'D-dad..'
'Hey Theseus. Can you stay awake for me?'
I nodded slowly agreeing to stay awake a bit longer. Someone else was here now.
'Right. This is going to hurt.'
One started wrapping bandages around my arms while the other opened something.

'Drink this.'
I opened my eyes to see a pink potion infront of me. I quickly drank it nearly gagging at the taste.
'W-what the..f*ck..'
Things started to get clearer as I saw dad and Wilbur infront of me.
'So an explanation would be nice.'
I didn't want to tell them if i did I would be weak. Well that's what they told me.
'I-I accidentally did it..'
'Try again tommy. No one accidentally does that to themselves.'

'I-i got upset.. and they told me that..that it would make me feel better..and it did.. only for a while after it started hurting..'
'Theseus you shouldn't do that.'
'I-I know..'
I felt dad pull me into a hug letting me fall against him for support.
'I'm glad your awake but when you feel like this you need to tell us before it gets this far.'
I nodded closing my eyes as his warm grasp. I slowly fell asleep.

———————————————————————————————————-

(End of warning you can come back now)

(Tubbos pov. In l'manberg btw)

'Guys! Tommy's awake!'
I ran over to everyone screaming to get there attention.
'Tommy's awake!'
I got to quackity and fundy seeing them staring at me.
'Do you have to shout?'
'Tommy's awake come on!'
'And that's a big deal because?'
I looked at fundy trying to contain my anger.

'It's a big deal because he's been in a coma for four months.'
'Oh really. I didn't even notice.'
I felt my hand make a fist I wanted to punch them god I could punch them. I launched forward punching fundy in the face. I didn't want to stop he couldn't just say that.
'Tubbo come on.'
I got dragged away from fundy leaving him on the floor.
'Let go of me I want to f*cking kill that git!'
I turned around to find sam was holding me back. That was understandable.
'What's going on here?'
'Tommy's out of his coma and I came to tell his so called friends and they said that they didn't even notice he was gone!'
'Let's leave them. I'll sure someone cared. Let's go tell Ranboo.'
I nodded feeling my fist hurt from the contact with fundy's face. As I started to walk away I heard behind me.
'It would've been better for Tommy to stay in that coma. I don't want him to destroy everyone's life again.'
I had lost it. I got out my sword rushing towards them.
'Tubbo wait!'

I narrowly missed fundy hitting the wood behind him.
'They aren't worth it let's keep going.'
'They can't just say that! Tommy's important to everyone's story he doesn't deserve what he was getting!'
'I know but Tommy wouldn't want you to become a murderer.'
Sam was right. If Tommy found out I killed them he would never think of me the same. I put my sword away.
'You should watch your tongue fox boy. Your dad might not like it.'
'My dads dead idiot.'
'I guess you should've come with me to see Tommy then.'
I went back over to sam.

'Some friends you are.'