Theseus

(Two years later tommys pov)

I had always gotten into trouble with everyone else it was just my style. But this time I had gone to far. I tried to steal someone's stuff like always but this time there was a trap. It caused me to get a bleeding nose. Dad wasn't at home and the only other person to help me was techno. I guess I was going to see him. I held my nose wiping the blood of my face with my sleeve.
'Techno?'
'Hey Tommy what's-' He quickly sat me down and started getting a first aid kit.
'What the hell happened to you toms.' I didn't like nicknames but technos was an exception. He only used it when I was injured or in need of some help.
'I was trying to get some food and someone's trap kinda hit me..'
'Why didn't you ask me for some food or go home to Phil?'
'He gave me some for my journey I shouldn't have ran out so fast..' He cleaned up the blood making sure he was gentle.
'Here drink this. It's a healing pot it will help with the pain.'
I took it out of his hands drinking a bit before feeling my nose slowly heal itself.
'Please don't tell dad about this. He'll tell me of for stealing again..'
'Again? This has happened more then once.'
'Well they never used to have traps it's just Erets now using traps..' I heard him sigh. I don't think he expected that.
'You shouldn't steal it's not good.'
'I've already heard that from dad I don't need to hear it from you as well.'
He chuckled.
'Your a trouble maker tommy. Your gonna hear that a lot.' I guess he was right. I was never gonna stop stealing, i could just out play the traps next time.
'Now what's happened to your hybrid side?'
'I found a book about hybrids and they all looked different to me. I was the weak hybrid no one should have to see that side of me.' He didn't look pleased about that.
'Your hybrid side makes you unique Tommy. You should be proud of it.'
'Wilbur doesn't like it and Wilburs always telling the truth. He thinks it looks weird that I look weird when I let it happen.'
Techno didn't seem pleased about that I guess he understood the mockery. I wondered if my mum got that sort of thing as well.
'You can always come round mine and show of your hybrid side maybe you can stay here tonight I'll tell Phil. Then I can show you why being a hybrid is awesome.'
That sounded like a great idea.
'Sure that would be nice.' He smiled. Techno was kinda like a second dad to me. He was tough infront of everyone else but with me he never shouted or got angry with me. It was nice to have someone else to go to when dad wasn't around.

(In the pit techno pov)

'The government pressured me into killing tubbo. You have to understand that tommy.'
'You killed my best friend techno I'll never trust you again!' I never meant to kill his friend. The government would've killed me if I didn't shoot. I saw as tommy lunged forward landing a punch. I moved back seeing his eyes full of hatred.
'I never wanted to do it Tommy.'
'I looked up to you, you were like a second father to me!'
I pushed him away from me. He fell back and banged his head on the floor. It went quiet in the pit. I bent down not seeing tommy breathing. It hurt me to see him like this.
'Whatever happens in the pit stays in the pit.' I climbed out of the pit putting my armour back on. I never want to be here again. I had to get away from pogtopia. I couldn't believe I just killed him. I never wanted to hurt him that badly. I hated this.

(Flash back to when tommy was a baby. Technos pov)

I wrapped my baby in a blanket keeping him warm for the journey ahead. I never wanted to do this. I heard him start crying. If that wasn't enough to make me upset I don't know what is.
'Shh Theseus it's ok. You'll be safe with Phil he can look after you. Theseus you'll forever sore to greatness and I'll always watch you from afar.'
That's when I heard a knock on the door. Phil was here already. I wasn't mentally prepared for letting Theseus go. Phil soon came in.
'You ready mate?' I nodded passing Theseus to him.
'Look after my little hero for me Phil..'
'I promise you techno Theseus will be ok with me I swear.' I sighed. I didn't want to let him go but I couldn't look after him. He was better with Phil.
'Thank you, Phil.'
Phil went out the door spreading his wings. He took off leaving me alone in my house. I broke down. I couldn't believe I gave my child away. I was terrible.