Best friends? Right?

(Tommy's pov. Three weeks later.)

I ran to Ranboos house still wearing my gold boots. I knocked on the door.
'Hello?'
'Hi Ranboo. Quick come with me.' I grabbed him by the hand and ran down to George's new house.
'Here. Take this.' I gave him a flint and steel and started lighting it on fire. I watched as it burned it was so satisfying.
'Tommy are you sure this is a good idea?'
'It's a brilliant idea. I love it.'
I grabbed Ranboo and went to his house. I was so happy. I could tell Ranboo didn't share my enthusiasm.
'What's the matter?'
'We just brunt someone's house down. That's wrong.'
I realised what I just did. There was no way of getting out of this.
'Don't tell anyone it was us will get into trouble.'

(Few hours later Dreams pov)

'Mr President we need to have a word.'
Tubbo turned to face me.
'Whats wrong dream?'
'Your pal tommy burnt down George's house.' He stared at me. Of course he didn't know.
'What do you mean? Tommy wouldn't do that.'
'Well he did and I want him punished he can't get away with it.'
'I'll take him to court and we can have a trial if that's best?' I nodded. Finally I can get to tommy without tubbo getting in the way. We all gathered up at the court once I saw tommy I knew he was guilty. He looked straight towards the new guy. Maybe he helped tommy. I watched as Tommy was pushed into a cell above some lava.
'Tommy you stand accused of arson. How do you plead?' It was quiet in the court room for a while before tommy replied.
'Guilty..' People gasped not expecting that was how it would go.
'Now did anyone else help you with arson or did you do it alone.' Tommy looked towards Ranboo once again. They definitely did it together. I noticed quackity flick a lever exposing some of the lava. Tommy flinched back against the wall not wanting to die.
'I did it alone I would never work with anyone..' The lever was flicked back letting tommy to step away from the wall. I pulled tubbo to the side whispering in his ear.
'Exile him. It'll protect the new l'manberg and you know it.' He nodded. This was going exactly to plan. Tubbo walked back over to tommy in the cell. This was going to be amazing.
'Your hearby stripped of all your power and everyday you'll have to report all your actions to fundy for a week.' The cell doors opened letting tommy out. I could tell he was upset his hybrid side started showing. I saw Ranboo go over to tommy putting his hand on his shoulders. Tommy started to calm down this was interesting. I could use this to my advantage.

(Tommy's pov)

Ranboo took be home making sure I didn't lose control again.
'Why didn't you just pin the blame on me? you could've gotten away with it.'
'That wouldn't have been fair. I roped you into it it was my idea..' I went into my house slowly relaxing.
'You could've still blamed me for it.'
'You helped me with my hybrid side. I had no reason for you to get into trouble. Your kinda my friend..' I felt Ranboos eyes on me. The only person I had said that to was Tubbo. He was practically my only friend until now.
'Your my friend too, tommy.' I smiled. I was happy even though I just got all my power revoked.

(Tubbos pov. Tommy's exile.)

Tommy wasn't reporting back to fundy as far as I knew. Apparently he barely leaves his house anymore. I hadn't really seen him since the court room but Ranboo kept me updated. Me and Ranboo had become good friends so he checked on Tommy everyday for me. Dream didn't like that I had kept tommy in l'manberg I wasn't going to exile tommy for Dream. That's when I got a message from Dream it said "we need to have a meeting about tommy. If he is not exiled I was build obsidian walls up to the block limit around l'manberg keeping everyone inside."
I went up to Tommy's house banging on his door.
'Tommy out here now we've got something to discuss.' The door opened exposing tommy in his hybrid form.
'I'm busy..' I didn't care what he was doing this was serious. I grabbed his arm and dragged him down to l'manberg where fundy, quackity and Ranboo were. He didn't look to pleased with this but we needed to talk.
'Dreams planning on surrounding l'manberg with obsidian if we don't do something about tommy. So any plans?'
'We can fight him..' I turned to tommy. This is a stupid idea we wouldn't win.
'No we are not going in for a fight. That's a silly thing to do.'
Yet no matter how hard I tried to persuade them to not wanna fight it was no point. They started planning on how they would take down dream.
'You know what Tommy your selfish. Your so invested in your own life that you don't give a sh*t if your decisions affect anyone else. Your f*cking selfish.'
Tommy pulled away from everyone. I knew I shouldn't have said that but I needed to. I had kept it in for too long.
'I'm selfish.?
'Yes your bloody selfish. When will you learn that your actions have consequences?!' Tommy's hybrid started fading leaving him to look human. Ranboo went over to tommy and stood behind him.
'Tommy is not selfish. He's the bests friend I could ask for.'
'Explain, Ranboo.'
'I burnt down George's house too. But in the court room tommy said it was only him. He could've blamed it on me and gotten away with it yet he didn't.'
I was shocked. Tommy was protecting Ranboo even if he could save himself.
'Is this true tommy?' He nodded proving Ranboos case. Dream was here now we had no choice to go with our options.
'What is your decision?'
I looked back at everyone else seeing them ready to fight dream. I needed to protect to l'manberg no matter what I had to do.
'I have decided to exile Tommyinnit from l'manberg.'
'What..' I turned to face tommy. I noticed he was moving back into Ranboos grasp.
'Please escort tommy out of l'manberg.'

(Tommy pov)

I held onto Ranboo not wanting to get pushed away from my home. Dream came towards me grabbing my arm. I got dragged away from my friends away from my home.
'No please! I'm sorry!' I saw as tubbo turned away from me. I was gone.
Dream placed down a boat pushing me in it.
'Tommy Where are you going?' Ghostbur was here now. I didn't want him to get involved in this.
'Tommy's going on vacation for a while.'
'Cool can I come?'
'Sure get in.' Ghostbur got in my boat and we set off to an unknown place. The boat journey was long I nearly fell asleep a few times. We finally got to our destination. Dream pulled me out the boat throwing me onto the beach.
'Now give all your things in the hole now.' I watched as dream dug a hole infront of me.
'Why should I b*tch.'
'Because tommy if you don't you die.' I looked down at the hole it wasn't worth risking my life for. I took of all my armour and placed it in the hole. Dream soon got out tnt. I covered my ears preparing for the explosion. It blasted me back on the ground leaving an indent in the sand.
'I'll come and check on you soon Tommy.' Then with that he was gone. I was stuck here with no things and a ghost brother. This was terrible.

(Tubbos pov)

'Tubbo what were you thinking?!'
'Tommy's your best friend!'
Quackity, fundy and Ranboo were trying to tell me what I did wrong. I knew what I did wrong. I couldn't change my decision.
'How could you..' I turned to see Ranboo looking at me.
'I did what was best Ranboo you'll understand.'
'I'll understand?! Tommy was my friend he helped me with meeting new people! I have friends because of him!'
'Tommy burnt down someone's house I cannot just forgive that. He should've known better.'
'Fine. I'll go see him. Maybe I'll stay with him he's nicer then some people around here.' Tommy was tearing l'manberg apart. I couldn't let Ranboo leave. Tommy was my best friend he's mine not Ranboos.
'I as president hearby ban you and anyone else from seeing tommy. If dream says you've been visiting him or anyone else has they'll be put on trial.'
I went back home blocking myself from the world.
'It had to be done. For l'manberg.'