Wake up!

(Few weeks later Tubbos pov)

'Hey Tommy or Theseus I don't know what you want to be called anymore. Anyway I miss you. Of course I do. Techno is practically trying to kill everyone that angers him, Wilbur just stays in his room playing his guitar I just sit here for some reason. I guess I just miss you being so stubborn. Just come back to me man. It's not the same without you..'
I held onto his hand not wanting him to let go. I would never give up on him. I didn't want to give up on him. I knew I was crying I didn't care. People were used to it by now. Yet only his closest friends understood.
'How is he tubbo?'
'I think he's better today Sam..'
'That's good. Hopefully he might wake up soon.'
'It's been four weeks he should be back by now..'
Sam sat next to me putting his arm around me. I fell into his arms feeling myself crying more then usual.
'I miss him Sam..'
'I miss him too..'

(Wilbur pov)

I sat in my room strumming my guitar. It was enough to keep me distracted from everything. I needed to visit tommy but I didn't have the guts to see him in that state.
'Wilbur are you in here?'
'What do you want now..'
'Tommy's making progress he might wake up soon. Do you want to see him?'
'I can't maybe another day.'
'You've said that for weeks come on.'
'I can't see my brother in that state!'
I held onto my guitar making my knuckles white. I didn't want to see my brother looking lifeless like that. He looked dead and I hated it.
'Just talk to him through the door. I think he can hear you. It won't be good for him to wake up and remember you never visiting him.'
He had a point. If Tommy didn't remember me by his side he'll be crushed. I got up putting down my guitar.
'I'll see him..'
I went out my room preparing myself for what I was about to see. I slowly went into Tommy's room seeing him peacefully laying on his bed.
'Hey Tommy..'
why did I say that? Was I expecting him to answer I mean yes I was but he couldn't.
I sat on the edge of the bed reaching to ruffle his hair.
'I hope your ok. I know I haven't visited at all but I didn't want to see you like this. I guess I was scared. A bit silly right? Anyway I'm here now. And you still look like a pig. I guess it looks good kinda. When you wake up techno says he's found a cure for it.'
I put my hand on his wrist feeling his pulse get faster.
'Tommy?'
I watched as a tear rolled down tommys cheek. He was still fighting.
'You can do it Tommy you just need to break free..'
I smiled. He was always stubborn. He would never let something hold him down. Not if he could help it.

(Two months later. Tommy's pov)

I had to keep fighting for everyone. They all wanted me back dad especially. If I didn't wake up then I would be stuck. I would be gone from everyone's world. I didn't want to be forgotten or left alone I wanted to be heard to speak my feelings no matter how much it hurt others.
That's when I heard something. It was a guitar.
'Hey Tommy. How are you doing today. I thought I would bring my guitar this time. I've been practicing this for a while. I hope you like it.'
I started hearing as Wilbur played cords. I realised what it was instantly. Cat. My favourite. It was wonderful. I started feeling able to open my eyes slightly. I was going to be free again. I started seeing the light hit my eyes as I slowly opened them. That's when I saw dream infront of me. I hadn't escaped. I was still stuck.
(Haha you thought)

(A month later. Wilbur pov)

I started to realise people had stopped coming to see Tommy. Tubbo had set off building himself a new house. Techno was off with Ranboo probably replacing tommy. I was the only one to visit him in a while. Everyone had gone off leaving tommy alone. I hated it. Tommy needed someone he needed his friends his family even his enemies. I sat next to tommy pulling him up against my chest. I ran my hand through his hair.
'I'm here Tommy..'
I felt him move underneath my grasp. Was I imagining it?
'W-Wilbur..?'
I looked down to see Tommy holding onto my jumper. He was awake. Thank god.
I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me.
'H-hey you squishing me..'
'You've been in a coma for four months I do not care.'
'F-fair enough..'
'I'll go get tubbo and Sam and techno maybe even dream they'll be happy your awake.'
He shook his head. If I were him I would rather see everyone immediately.
'They'll soon find out.'
'T-they haven't visited in ages. They won't notice..'
I knew this would happen. He had lost all faith in them. He's lost faith in his father.
'Fine. You can stay here with me I won't tell anyone and I won't let anyone come see you.'
'N-not like they would..'
I went into my pocket getting out some chocolate.
'Here. I'll get you some more food soon.'

(Sorry for the lack of updates my mental health went 📉📉📉
I will try to keep updating if I don't I'm sorry. Also thank you all for the views it's incredible)