Piglin

(A day after. Tommy's pov)

I had to bury Wilbur on my own. No body gave a sh*t except me. Even if he was crazy he was my brother. I was upset and it wasn't like I could tell anyone except a grave. I had went mining that night not for anything in particular but now I had six stacks of cobblestone. I had to do something to occupy my time so I went on top of my house and started building a tower.
'Tommy?' I had gotten high enough to not see who was below me yet I recognised the voice instantly.
'Are you ok? I know what this means your not sneaky.' I jumped down landing infront of Tubbo.
'Why are you here..'
'I saw you building a tower and that means your upset.' I hated how well he knew me.
'I'm not upset. Big men like me don't get upset I was building this for fun.'
He looked at me he was freaked out by something.
'What.?'
'Tommy your face..' I went over to my carrot farm looking into the water at my reflection. My hybrid side was coming out. I never did show tubbo this was his first time seeing it. I quickly covered my face hiding myself from him.
'Leave now..'
'Tommy's what's happening?'
'I'm a f*cking hybrid! I'm half pig just like techno. Now I want you to leave!'
I saw him back away. He was scared. I ran into my house making sure the doors were locked. I couldn't contain my hybrid anymore. The grief was overtaking me. I could hardly think all I heard was "it was your fault he died." It repeated like a broken record. I couldn't think straight. I let out an ear piecing scream falling against my door and burying my head in my hands. I didn't have techno to go to anymore. I didn't even know where he was. I felt my tusks outgrow my top lip it was getting worse. I hated this. I started to remember what Wilbur said 'just be yourself tommy. And if anyone doesn't like it, just punt them.' That made me smile. Wilbur always had the best advice. I stood up taking Wilburs coat of the stand. I carefully put it on making sure it didn't break. I needed to embrace my hybrid side. I needed Wilbur to be proud of me. I went out my house and walked into the distance.

(Techno pov)

'Phil why would you kill Wilbur Theseus was crushed!' I had to go off on Phil. He has just killed his son and Theseus's brother.
'His name isn't Theseus it's tommy. And I did that because Wilbur begged me. If Tommy's hurt it's because it's his fault.' I froze. He wasn't implying that it was Theseus's fault that Phil killed his son. I pinned Phil up against the wall.
'You plunged a sword into your sons chest. Theseus had nothing to do with that. My son would never hurt someone who he called his brother.'
'He stopped being your son when you gave him away.' I let go of Phil staggering back.
'How are you say that..'
'Tommy will never be your son he'll never be Theseus again.'
Phil left leaving me to regret my life choices.

(Tommy pov a week later.)

I still couldn't control my hybrid side but I was starting to get used to it. People had stopped giving me weird looks and started smiling when they saw me. The only person that I hadn't seen in a while was Tubbo. But I guessed he was busy with being the president of a crater. I think it was time to go see him. I made my way to Tubbos house. I knocked on the door patiently waiting for an answer. The door opened to a 8'5 guy standing in the door way. He bent down trying to see who was here.
'Uh hi?' He suddenly shrunk so he was only a bit taller then me.
'Cool your a hybrid like me that's epic.'
'Your a hybrid?'
'Yep half enderman. Nice to meet you I'm Ranboo.' He put his hand out for me to shake.
'Am I allowed to look at your face or do you attack me like every enderman?'
'Nah it's ok. I'm only half remember.'
I looked up to see his face split in too colours. He looked cool.
'So what are you a hybrid off?'
'I'm kinda half pig for some reason. My mother's side though so unfortunately I'm half human too.'
'Well for a pig dude you look nice. I like your tusks they look cool.'
I smiled. Finally someone else to connect with that was like me.
'Thanks.' I wondered if he knew how to control it. I mean he can change his side so he must do right?
'How..I um..how do you control your other side.?'
'You don't know?' Geez this was embarrassing.
'Not really I didn't really have someone to help me with this stuff..'
'All you need to do is think of someone that makes you happy they'll help you return to your normal self but to be honest it's great being different.' I looked down at my hands. Ever since the war they had be slightly pink. I was getting more like techno every second and I hated that.
'Anyway what's your name?' I had two names. I could either be Theseus or tommy and this guy would never know about my other name. No one really knew my other name except my family techno and tubbo. My original name was a bit silly but I liked it somehow.
'I'm..Tommy.'
'I'm Ranboo.'
'Hey Ranboo who's at the door?' Tubbo was in. If he knew I was here then he would see what ive become.
'It's my new friend Tommy.' Too late. Now he knew I was here. Tubbo came towards the door seeing me stood there.
'Wow Tommy. I uh..' He didn't like my side. I closed my eyes doing what Ranboo said. I slowly felt my tusks retract. I was back to normal.
'That better for you mr President.?'
'Theseus don't act like that.'
I looked at him. I don't think he realised what he just said.
'Wait who's Theseus.' Ranboo of course was now curious.
'Theseus is me. But I changed my name because it was horrible.'
'That sounds like a cool name.' I felt myself getting angry again. My hybrid side started to show again. I ran back to my house losing confidence in myself once again. I banged into someone falling back onto the path.
'Woah there Theseus. Be careful.' I recognised that voice. Techno. I quickly got out my sword standing up.
'Get away from me..'
'You look different new hair?'
'I'm a f*cking pig. I don't understand why you can't see that..' He was really focusing on me all I wanted him to do was leave.
'And the name is Tommy..'
'Theseus. Look at me I'm like you remember. You know that pointing out the hybrid side is a wrong idea.' He wanted to get me angry. I could tell when he was trying to.
'The name is Tommy!' I started to hear ringing in my ears. Things slowly faded out of my vision. I dropped onto the floor feeling my skin burning.

(Technos pov)

I moved away from tommy seeing him start to wobble on his feet. He fell down lading on the path. I bent down.
'Tommy?' I flipped him onto his back trying to see what happened. I soon realised what was happening. I picked him up taking him into his house. I put him on his bed getting some water and a cloth. I covered the cloth in water dabbing it gently against Tommy's head.
'You can get through this my little hero..'
I watched as Tommy squirmed. I had gone though this before but it didn't last this long.
'Theseus your stronger then this.'
He started waking up. It was over. I saw him adjust to the light.
'What..what just happened.?' He turned to face me.
'Your transition happened.'
'What the f*ck are you talking about..'
'Your half pig man which means one day you go through a transition to become more like them in a different way.'
He groaned reaching up his hand to block the light coming through the window.
'Whys everything so bright..'
'Our other kind lives in the nether it's naturally dark there so our eyes are sensitive to light you'll get used to it.'
I got up and pulled the curtain down on the window making it easier for him to see around the room.
'So anything else I need to know..'
Boy did he need to know a lot.
'Well you get an obsession with gold obviously, you can't eat pigs it's basically wrong, your sensitive to light and can see mostly in the dark.' He didn't say anything just stared at me. This wasn't the reaction I expected.
'Oh and pig men don't attack us in the nether we can speak to them.'
'What..'
'I'll show you come on.' I went to help him up but he backed away. I didn't really like being here but I needed to see him.
'I don't trust you. I can't trust anyone even myself..'
Well that's a bit harsh on himself.
'I promise I won't hurt you. I have to go that way to get home anyway.'
He slowly edged towards me flinching back every second. I reached out my hand hoping he would take it. And he did. We both went outside after a few tries to getting him to step into the sun light. We soon got to the nether it was like seeing a new puppy run around it it's new home. Tommy ran over to a pig man. That's when I heard him squeal.
'It's talking to me techno! Like talking!' He went from one pig man to another squealing each time they spoke to him. Soon he got out of sight. I didn't know where he went I started to panic. That's when I saw tommy come back wearing a pair of gold boots.
'I made a new friend he gave me these boots to keep me safe. Aren't they amazing?!' He was so excited.
'There amazing tommy.'
'My friend likes the name Theseus better. I wanna be Theseus.' His whole personality changed. This was incredible.
'Do you wanna go back home now?'
'Nah I want to stay here for a while.' I watched as he ran back to where he came from. I was so proud.