Ressuraction

I'm very bad a killing off characters but they'll be important to the story later.

(Tommy's pov. Two days later)

I woke up to smell some breakfast cooking.
'Tommy breakfast is nearly ready are you awake?'
'I'm awake dream. What's the time..'
'It's around eight.'
I groaned I wish I could stay asleep for a longer but my body wanted to get up and have some food.
I picked up my blanket wrapping it around myself. I slowly walked out my room seeing dream sat down eating breakfast.
'Hurry up it'll get cold.'
'Alright alright..'
I sat opposite him and started picking at my food. I still haven't told him about the book. But I needed to. He had my discs and they were something I needed.
'What's the matter?'
'My best friend died like two days ago..'
'It's not that. It's something else.'
I looked at my food not ready to stomach any of it.
'I found a book..'
'A book?'
'It tells you how to bring someone back from the dead..' 
I felt Dreams eyes on me.
'And you want to use it to bring tubbo back?'
I nodded. Wondering if he would ask to see it.
'What do you have to do?'
'I need to give up something important to me..'
'Let me guess the discs?'
I nodded again hearing him sigh.
'Ok. You can have them but I'm helping you with it.'
I smiled. I was going to get tubbo back. And maybe even Wilbur. I started eating my food trying to contain my excitement. I felt my hybrid side start to come out. But I didn't care. That's when I felt Dreams eyes on me.
'Uh tommy?'
I looked up at him seeing him look confused.
'Huh?'
'Your hair is kind of um..pink.'
'Wait what?' 
I got up running into the bathroom seeing my hair fully pink.
'Uh..is that normal for your kind?'
'Every time I've changed my hair has stayed blonde. Pinks not really my thing.'
I closed my eyes trying to retract the hybrid. I don't think it had worked.
'Maybe we can dye it?'
I looked at dream I could tell he wanted to help. I mean I didn't want to be stuck with pink hair forever.
'We can deal with it later. I wanna get tubbo back first.'
'Ok then.'
I went into my room collecting the book from my bed. Dream came in holding both of the discs. We were ready. We started to set it up reading the book along the way.
'What if we can bring back Wilbur as well.?'
'I mean these two discs so maybe for two people.'
I placed one of the discs down hoping it would work. I watched as the disc started to burn. It was working. I looked back at the book. I realised that we had missed a page. I started to read it.
"If you do this you'll suffer the consequences be warned."
I looked up at dream. The effects would only go onto me if I place down the object. Dream didn't have to know about this. I ripped out the page and shoved it in my pocket. I noticed someone start to appear infront of us just as I felt my throat start hurting.
'It's working.'
I nodded not feeling able to speak. I started to see Wilbur appear. He was back.
'What the hell?' I stood up hugging Wilbur like we used too.
'Tommy what's going on?'
'He just brought you back from the dead with my help. Your welcome.'
I saw Wilbur punch dream. I moved away from them looking scared.
'Your broke my mask asshole.'
'Well you tortured my brother.'
'That was a while ago he's moved pass that. He's actually my friend now. I've been looking after him.'
Wilbur looked towards me seeing if I was going to say something. I wanted too but I couldn't. My throat was burning I couldn't speak.
'Tommy what's wrong?' I looked towards dream he of course noticed. I just lifted up the other disc.
'Wilbur I think he wants you to move it's time for someone else to come back.'
Wilbur moved behind us as I put the disc down. I watched as it burned just like before.
'Tommy what's this?'
I turned around to find Wilbur holding the page. Dream grabbed it and started reading it.
'Tommy stop this now.'
I looked at the disc not wanting to stop. I needed tubbo back.
'Tommy stop it!'
It was too late a figure had appeared. I dreaded to think of what the other consequences were. But at least I was getting tubbo back. I started to feel faint everything was getting blurry. I fell on the floor closing my eyes. Everything got so hot I just wanted to cool off.
'Tommy?!'
I could hardly hear them and even if I did I wouldn't be able to respond. That's when I heard tubbo. It sounded very quiet.
'Tubbo..' I let out a small croak barely even able to tell if they heard it before I blacked out.

(Tubbo pov)

I started to see people infront of me. I soon realised it was Tommy. He didn't look very well. I bent down reaching in for him. That's when I saw him start turning into his hybrid.
'Tommy?'
It wasn't like this before. It looked more like techno.
'Tommy wake up.' I looked to the side to see dream. Wilbur was here too. What was going on.
'Am i missing something?'
'Tubbo shut up a minute.' I looked at tommy I knew one person who could help. I went out the house and made my way to technos house.
'Technoblade!'
The door opened exposing techno holding his sword.
'Wait. I killed you. How are you alive right now.'
'Tommy needs you he did something stupid.'
'He found the book. Dammit Theseus..'
I watched as he put on his cape. Rushing out the door.
'Take me to him now.'
I nodded. I took him back to Dreams house. I watched him go through the door. Looking around or tommy.

(Technoblade pov)

As I went inside I saw Theseus on the floor next to Wilbur and dream. I quickly ran over to them kneeling down by Theseus.
'What happened?'
'He resurrected Wilbur then tubbo.'
'He did two people Theseus you idiot.'
I picked him up looking for the nearest bed.
'Down there. His rooms there.'
I followed Dreams instructions and got to Theseus's room. I carefully put him down on the bed closing the door from any distractions. I noticed he started to wake up.
'Theseus?'
I noticed him try to speak but nothing came out. I reached down palling some paper from my pocket along with a quill. I gave it to him.
'Are you feeling ok?'
I watched as he wrote on the paper. I started to read it.
"I forgive you dad."
I pulled him into a hug letting him know that it was ok.
'I should've thought about you first. I'm sorry..'
I watched him write on the paper again.
"How's everyone?"
'Theseus we are more worried about you. Wilbur is fine so is tubbo and so is dream. We're focusing on you at the moment.'
He looked down at his hands thinking about what to say next.
'D-dad..' 
I looked up at him. He could barely speak.
'Save your voice I can tell it's hurting you.'
And of course he ignored the warning.
'D-dad what's..'
I heard him start to cough he couldn't keep doing this. I got him some water.
'Drink up and no more talking until you feel a bit better.'
'N-no..'
I gave him a stern look. Not wanting him to continue. He looked at the water seeing his reflection. I put my hand on his shoulder.
'I understand what your going though. It happened to me as well youll get used to it.'
He went to say something again so I covered his mouth. Hearing a grunt in response. He grabbed the quill and started writing.
"How do you know what I'm going through."
'I brought Phil back to life and suffered the consequences. That's why you've never seen me in my human form. It's because I can't change back anymore.'
'W-what..'
'Theseus stop bloody talking.'
He started writing again.
"Am I gonna be permanently in this form."
'Unfortunately yes. I haven't exactly found a cure for it yet. I've only spent like twenty years looking for it. But I'm sure you'll be able to speak again soon though. I didn't have that because I only brought back one.'
"Can you get Wilbur please."
I nodded getting up and leaving the room.
'Wilbur. He wants you.'

(Tommy's pov)

I held onto the water. Nervous about being stuck as a piglin forever.
'Wow Tommy you look..good I think..'
I had to talk he doesn't need to know about it.
'T-thanks..'
I tried to swallow down the pain. But I could tell he was noticing it.
'You feeling ok?'
'Y-yep..'
I drank some water closing my eyes to the pain.
'Theseus you better not be talking!'
Dammit Dad.
'Why can't he speak?'
'He's practically lost his voice he shouldn't be talking it causes him pain.'
I needed to object.
'H-he's lying..'
I covered my mouth trying not to cough.
I noticed Wilbur sit on the end of the bed.
'Why did you risk bringing me back?'
I wrote down on the paper.
"I missed you."
I gave the paper to him seeing him read it.
'Tommy you've risked everything to bring me back. You even lost your discs to bring me back.'
'I-I needed-'
I coughed feeling my throat get worse.
'Tommy stop talking please. I can tell your in pain.'
'S-screw you..'
'Tommy.'
I sighed. I didn't want to be quiet. I hated being quiet. It felt wrong. If I was quite people could make fun of me I would never be able to stand up for myself. I opened my mouth wanting to say something.
'I'm going to say this nicely. Shut up.'
I looked down. Being quiet was my weakness. If I was quiet people wouldn't notice me. I'll get pushed away. People will forget about me.
'Wilbur that's enough he needs his rest.'
'I'm not finished yet techno.'
'As his father I want you to leave.'
'As his brother I want to stay.'
'Your only his step brother.'
'Still counts.'
I couldn't bare to hear them fighting anymore. Even if it hurt my voice I had to do it.
'I-I want you..both to l-leave..'
I fell back coughing violently. My throat hurt more then ever I should never have talked that much. I felt tears stain my face as I held onto the sheets. They had both left not wanting to cause me to talk anymore then I needed too.