Suffer for me

(Jack pov in l'manberg)

All this destruction was caused by one person. And I hated them for it. If I could just squeeze the life out of them then everything will be good again.
'Niki I need your help with someone. I'm sure you'll be happy to help.'
'What do you mean by that?'
'I want to kill Tommy.'
'That would be nice I guess.'
I smiled. If I could kill tommy then the world will be in peace. No one would die. People would consider me a hero.
'We should set a trap for him. You can lead him to it and I'll set it off.'
'Right.'

(Two hours later)

I set off going to set the trap. I dug underneath a forest placing tnt in the caves. I set up red stone making sure that he wouldn't find the lever. I covered up the hole.
'Perfect.'
I gathered up the coordinates and went to see Niki.
'Niki?'
'Is it ready?'
'Yep. Here's the coordinates.' I gave her the slip of paper.
'Bring tommy there I'll be waiting. Make sure you get away before it goes off.'
'Yep will do.'

(Niki pov)

I went to Dreams house. I saw an open window so I decided to climb in. Everyone was asleep so it was the perfect chance. I looked around for Tommy's room. I soon found him. I went into his room slowly waking him up.
'Hey Tommy.'
'N-Niki?'
He didn't sound to good. He even looked like techno. Which made me hate him even more.
'Jack needs some help I couldn't find anyone else. Please come.'
I saw him look to the door. I wondered who was out there.
'W-Wilbur..'
I looked at him.
'Wills dead remember. Your father killed him.'
He got up and went over to the door. He grabbed my hand as he led me down the hallway.
'Tommy we don't have time for this we need to help Jack.'
'C-come..later..'
I nodded. There wasn't going to be a later for him. He's gonna get what he deserves.
I led him out the house taking him to the coordinates.
'He's around here somewhere. You look over there and I'll look over here.'
He nodded going to where the trap was.

(Tommy's pov. ⚠️death suffocation⚠️)

I started looking around for Jack. I hoped he was ok. I couldn't shout for him but I hope he was shouting for us. I watched as Niki went behind some trees. I had to tell her Wilbur was alive. I guess the faster I found jack the faster she gets to see Wilbur again. I started to feel the ground shake underneath me. Niki was no where to be seen. This wasn't good. I went to run to find Niki but I got blasted back by tnt. I could hardly move as more tnt blasted into the air flinging rocks on me. I couldn't shout for help. I can't believe this. Who would set a trap like this. I closed my eyes starting to lose consciousness. That's when I heard two people.
'It worked. We finally killed the problem.'
'What do we do now?'
I recognised the voices. Niki and Jack. They wanted me dead. I had to stay as still as possible.
'We bury him. Where no one will find him.'
I heard them come over to me. I felt the rocks get lifted off me. They picked me up taking me somewhere else.
'That was surprisingly easier. He even started talking about Wilbur like it was going to help him.'
I felt them place me down in a hole. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself covered in dirt. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't shout for help.
'No one will find him here.'
I heard as they walked away. I had to get out as quick as possible. I felt my claustrophobia kick it. The dirt felt so tight. I didn't want to be here any longer. I felt the dirt start to fill my mouth as I tried to breathe. I felt the air get thinner and thinner and I slowly started to lose consciousness. I tried to scream but nothing came out. Tears filled my eyes as I realised I might never get out. I tried to raise my arms trying to dig my way out. But I was too deep I couldn't dig my way out.
'Theseus!'
Dad had come looking for me. I needed to shout. Before I black out.
'Theseus come out!'
I felt someone walk over where I was. I needed to get them. I banged on the dirt trying to get there attention. The lack of air started to hit me.
'Theseus!'
Someone started to dig down to me. I was going to be ok. I saw the light come through a gap. I slowly reached my hand out the gap hoping they would see. I felt someone grab it they were going to save me. I got pulled out of the hole feeling the air finally reached my lungs.
'Techno I've found him!'
I looked up to find Wilbur holding on to me. He had saved me. I noticed techno running towards me.
'What happened to him?'
'I think someone buried him alive..'
I held onto Wilbur not wanting to let go.
It was horrific down there. I never wanted to be alone again.
'Hes been in there for hours whoever did this is a psychopath.'
Hours? It felt like two minutes. No wonder it didn't feel right.

(Wilbur pov)

'Tommy how do you feel?'
I watched as he gripped onto my jumper even harder. I looked at the hole not ready to think about what happened in there.
'We should take him home I don't think he's fit to be out here.'
I stood up letting tommy get up on his own. Yet he did nothing. He just sat there.
'Theseus come on. We'll help you.' 
I bent down infront of tommy. I reached out to him.
'We'll look after you. But you have to come with us.'
I could tell he was frightened I would be if that happened to me. He was just a kid and someone buried him alive. I held onto his hands stopping them shaking.
'He's in shock I don't think he can walk back.' 
I turned to techno.
'You'll have to carry him.'
He nodded showing that he was ok with it. I moved back letting him reach for tommy. I watched as he picked tommy up. Tommy fell against him wrapping his arms around him. It hurt to see him like this. We made our way back to Dreams house. He luckily let us stay. Plus it was too far to go back home. I noticed tommy looking at me over techno shoulders. I could tell he wanted to tell me something. I waited until he was in his room and techno was getting supplies to bring it up.
'What do you want to tell me?'
'N-Niki..'
I looked at him as he onto my sleeve.
'Niki did this to you?'
I watched as he nodded. I couldn't believe it. She was supposed to be my friend. She should've looked after him. Not try to kill him.
'I'm sorry Tommy. I should've been here.'
He shook his head disagreeing with me.
I pulled him into a hug. Feeling him relax into it.
'Right Theseus I've got golden apples and something to help with your throat. You can take it before you get changed and clean.'
Techno passed a bottle to tommy. He slowly drank it. I didn't know if it had worked but I hoped so.
'Let's go to the bathroom you can wash the dirt off then'
I helped him to the bathroom I let him do his thing. I closed the door and sat next to it.
'Wilbur..?'
I looked at the door.
'Are you still there..?'
'Yeah I'm here Tommy. Don't worry I'm not leaving.'
It went quiet as the water started running. Tommy was never this quiet before in his life.
'Wilbur..?'
'I'm still here Tommy.'
He kept asking this. I didn't want him to be scared of being alone because of my friend. I closed my eyes waiting for him to come out.
'Tommy?'
I stood up knocking on the door.
'Everything ok in there?'
There was no reply. I opened the door seeing tommy on the floor. I ran over to him.
'Hey it's ok I'm here.'
He was crying. I looked around trying to find out what happened. I wrapped my arms around him keeping him close.
'What happened?' I looked up to find techno in the door.
'I don't know I came in here and found him like this.'
'Give him this it should help.'
I saw techno get out a part of a cape like his. I placed it in Tommy's hands seeing him gently run his fingers over the fabric.
'Let's get him back to his room.'
I nodded helping tommy up. We walked him back to his room letting him sit on his bed. I watched as techno sat next to tommy pulling him in a hug.
'Your safe Theseus..'
Tommy soon fell asleep. After calming down.