Manipluator

(Day one Tommy's exile. Tommy's pov. ⚠️Mild abuse⚠️)

I had finally gotten myself a iron chest plate after three hours of mining. I still didn't have enough food for tonight. That dumb b*tch dream killed all the animals when I was mining. There's no animals except pigs for miles. I absolutely hated this but sure it would be over soon.
'Oh tommy?' Great dreams here. I went out my cave seeing him with some bread. It looked so delicious.
'How are you tommy?'
'Hungry..' I could tell he was already enjoying this. I had no one to protect me anymore.
'Well I'll let you have some food if you would like.' I quickly nodded. I couldn't wait any longer for food.
'Ok then. But first all your things in the hole.'
'What..'
'All your things now.'
'But I spent hours to get new things I haven't even got any sleep yet..'
He came towards me I didn't want to know what was going to happen. He grabbed my neck squeezing it tightly. I tried to get his hands off but he wouldn't let me.
'Your things in the hole now!' He dropped me leaving me to cough violently. I took of my chest plate and threw it in the hole with everything else. I chocked back a sob as he blew all my things up.
'Happy now you bastard..' I knew I shouldn't have said that. He kicked me back causing my head to hurt.
'Say that again.'
'Your a bastard..'
He picked me up by my neck and started punching me in the stomach. I felt everything get dark as I was thrown onto the floor.
'You better change that attitude if you want food tomorrow.'
I could hardly open my eyes the pain was unbearable.
'Do you understand tommy?'
I nodded to afraid what my mouth would say if I let it speak. I felt some thing land infront of me. I opened my eyes to find half a loaf of bread. I looked up at dream. I could tell he was smiling.
'Thank you dream..'
he left me. I clutched the bread in my hands not having enough energy to eat it.

(Year later Tommy's exile)

I couldn't be bothered to get any new armour today I barely even left my dirt shack. I never wanted to see daylight again.
'Tommy are you home?' I saw a glimpse of Dreams hoodie through my door. If he wanted my stuff he wasn't gonna get anything. I haven't got anything. The door slowly opened letting dream come inside.
'Hello tommy how are you today.'
'I'm fine dream..'
'You know what to do now don't you.'
I reached into my chest pulling out the last bit of bread I had left.
'Is that all you have?'
'I didn't go mining last night..'
'Ah well you can keep that. You'll need your energy.'
'Why? Are you gonna do something to me..' I moved back against the wall not wanting to get hurt again. He laughed.
'No tommy. I'm taking you to the nether.'
'Without any armour I'll die..'
'I'll protect you don't worry.' We got to the nether I forgot how dark it was. The lava however looked brighter then ever. I stood over a ledge looking down at the lava. That's when I felt someone push me. I fell forward heading straight to the lava. I luckily landed on a netherack path.
'You ok down there Tommy?!' I looked up to see dream when I fell. He must've pushed me. I couldn't find a way back up which was great.
'I need help!' I noticed an ender Pearl land infront of me.
'Use that!' I picked it up and threw it towards dream. I suddenly teleported into dream knocking him backwards. I never wanted to come here again.

(Technos pov)

'Hey Phil. How's l'manberg? How's Theseus?' Phil looked at me. We had both agreed to call tommy Theseus when we were alone.
'L'manbergs fine. Theseus not so much.' I didn't like the sound of that.
'What's happened.'
'Tubbo exiled Theseus from l'manberg. Now he's god knows where.'
'This is why I hate governments.'
I picked up my sword and put on my cape. Retirement was going to have to wait.
'Techno where are you going?'
'I'm going to kill the President after I find out where he sent my Theseus.'
I went to my door ready to leave. That's when I felt Phil grab my arm.
'I can find out where he is. But you will not harm tubbo.' I guess that was a good compromise.
'Fine. I just want Theseus to be safe promise me that?'
'I promise technoblade.'

(year later tommys exile. Tommy's pov)

'Tommy?' I turned around to see tubbo. I hadn't seen him in months. I ran over to him hugging him close.
'Your selfish tommy.' I froze.
'What..'
'Your a selfish little brat and you deserve everything your getting.' I moved away from him seeing his face full of hated.
'No I don't..'
'Your selfish!'
I covered my ears trying to keep the tears from falling.
'Please stop. I'm so sorry..' I felt someone touch my shoulder pulling me to face them.
'Hey Tommy it's ok.' I didn't care that it was dream I pulled him into a hug not wanting to let him go.
'I'm not selfish am I.?'
'Of course not. Your just misunderstood.'
I nodded taking in the fact that I was hallucinating tubbo.
'Here have some of this you look hungry.' He gave me some bread.
'Thank you dream..' I slowly took a bite not wanting to eat too much.
'Now items please.'
'Oh right yeah sorry. I forgot..' I put all my things into the hole watching dream blow it up. I hadn't been that affected by the explosions anymore which I guess was an improvement. I mean it has been three months.
'Tommy I've heard that your fathers been asking where you are would you like him to know?'
'No never..' He wasn't my dad anymore not after he killed my brother.
'Your starting to like it here aren't you?'
'It's nice kinda. I mean I have you and Ghostbur that's all I need.'
He ruffled my hair it was so nice to have a best friend like him.