Human

(Techno pov. Day later)

I sat infront of my fire waiting for the cure to take effect. Then I felt it. A weird sensation down my spine.
'It worked!' I heard Ranboo cry in joy. I opened my eyes to see myself as a human. I stood infront of the mirror remembering my old human features.
'Can you try to turn into your hybrid?'
'I can try.'
I closed my eyes focusing on my hybrid. Opening my eyes to see me back to my hybrid self.

'We need to take that cure to Theseus. He can wake up and be normal again. I rushed upstairs collecting my cloak. I put it on filling it with the cure. I had to get to Theseus as quick as possible. I finally got to Wilburs house practically smashing the door down.
'Wilbur?!'
I found him in the kitchen making two meals.

'Oh I didn't realise you had company.'
'Nah I just watched extra for lunch tomorrow.'
'Cool. Now watch.'
I closed my eyes turning into my human form.
'The cure works?'
'Yes now we need to give it to him.'
'I don't think it's best for you too see him sorry.'
I watched him turn back to his food eating a bit of it.
'What why?'
'Cause you haven't visited him in a month.'
'I was busy.'
'Busy with your new son Ranboo?!'
I looked at him. I knew he was serious. He wouldn't let me see Theseus even if he needed to hear me again.

'Please Wilbur let me see him..'
I saw Wilbur looking at something behind me. I went to turn around.
'No don't turn around!'
It was too late. I saw someone stood near Theseus room in a dark cape. I couldn't see who it was but I knew Wilbur knew.
'Who's that.'
'No one. Don't worry.'
'That better not be Niki or I will kill her.'
'Why would I keep Niki here. Tommy would be scared if he saw her here.'
He made a mistake. He didn't mention Theseus being in a coma anymore.
'Is he awake.?'
'No of course not..'
I went over to his room slamming the door open. I noticed his bed was empty.
'Where is he?!'
I turned around to find the cloaked figure standing in the doorway. I felt them push me up against a wall.
'Who are you?!'
They didn't reply. I wondered if it was him.
'Theseus.?'
I pulled down the strangers hood seeing there pointy ears and pink skin. It was him he was awake. I pulled him into a hug not wanting to let him go.

'G-get off me..'
'It's me remember. I'm your dad.'
'I-I remember your not visiting for months. Only to hear from Wilbur that you have a new son called Ranboo..'
'He was helping me make the cure for us. I can now turn back to my human form. And I brought the cure here for you.'
'W-what..'
He backed up letting me go. I changed back into my human form showing that he actually had the cure.
'Y-your..human..'
'And you can be too.'

I got out the potion showing it to him.
He grabbed it out my hands. I watched as he drank it straight down not stopping to take a break. I noticed as Wilbur came running over to him as he slowly turned back. I watched as he lent against Wilbur letting him comfort him.
'Can I have some time alone with him?'
'He's just come out of a coma I think it's best for him to see one person at a time.'
'But he's my son Wilbur.'
I watched as Wilbur brought Theseus closer to him. I knew I wasn't going to get a chance today.
'And by the way don't tell anyone he's awake. He doesn't want anyone knowing.'
'Not even his best friend?'
'Y-you mean the best friend that hasn't visited me for a month..'
I looked at Theseus seeing him with tears in his eyes.
'No one else came to visit when I didn't?'
'O-only Wilbur did..'
'Oh..'
'I-I want you to leave techno..'
'Theseus-'
'L-leave!'
I saw him flinch back from the sound of his own voice. He wasn't just scared of others he had become scared of himself. I hated it. I couldn't make it even worse so I decided to leave.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I'm back baby :)