Different pt.2

'Come on. I've got more to show you.'
I went back to him preparing for the bright light. I watched as the scene changed. We were in Wilburs button room. Yet it looked different this time.
'I know what's going to happen why are we here.?'
'Just watch.'
I waited as I saw a figure come in the room. Cheers were coming from out the room as people celebrated there victory. The figures hood fell down exposing myself.

'What the..'
'Shh.'
I let the scene play out wondering what I was doing.
'Tommy what are you doing?'
Phil was here. Yet Wilbur isnt.
'If I can't have l'manberg Dad. Then no one can.'
I had replaced Wilbur. I went insane. No not me..

'There was a saying.'

'By a traitor.'

'It was never meant to be.'

I watched as I saluted as the button was pushed. People started screaming as the gap appeared to show everyone. I saw Wilbur in the crowd. He couldn't believe it. It shouldn't have been me.
I knew what was going to happen.
'Karl I want to leave..'
'Shh.'
'Karl please..'
I watched as Phil plunged the sword into my chest. I couldn't break contact. I couldn't look away. I heard someone shout in the crowd.
'Dad! No!!'
Wilbur ran over to my corpse pulling me closer to him.

'How could you..'
I started at my corpse seeing the pale face of a monster.

—————————————————————

Short chapter today but I do have a one shot book coming soon just to keep you guys entertained while I carry on with this one.

:)