Replaced

(Ranboo pov next day)

I had stumbled across a cottage by some woods. It looked empty so I decided to go inside. It looked so nice.
'Hello?'
'Who are you.'
I turned around to find and sword pointed against my neck.
'I um..what's up what's up.'
I realised I had started speaking enderman. The panic started to set in.
'You can speak enderman?'
'I'm part underman I think. My memory's a bit fuzzy.'
'I have an enderman downstairs. He's trying to speak to me and I can't quite understand him. His names Edward.'
I followed this strange looking man downstairs to see an enderman in a boat.
'Hey what's up what's up?'
I started to have a conversation with Edward. He was quite polite.
'What's he saying?'
'He wants me to tell you that he feels grateful that you let him stay.'
'Aww Edward.'
This pig man was quite nice.
'How about you stay here? I'm sure Edward would like the company.'
'Sure.'

(Tommy's pov)

I woke up surrounded by piglins. I had no idea how I got here.
'What happened.?'
'You came here shouting and screaming about something then you passed out.'
I looked at the piglin who was talking to me.
'I need to get home..'
'You need to rest its best you stay here.'
I looked around. I wasn't near the hub or any nether portal. I should stay for a while. I hope dad will understand.
'I'll stay but only for a little bit..'
'Excellent. Let's go.'
I felt the piglin take me even deeper in the nether. I started to see some bases this was where they lived. I walked in admiring there work.
'This is cool.'
'Thanks what's your name?'
'I'm Theseus.'

(Technoblade pov. Weeks later)

I had started to get used to the half enderman. He had taken over Tommy's room but I'm sure he won't mind. I haven't seen him in a while.
'Ranboo breakfast is ready!'
I sat down at my table putting the plates down. Apparently he likes steak. I guess that was better then him eating pork. I watched as the lanky boy climbed up the ladder and sat opposite me.
'Thank you techno.' I smiled. He was nicer then tommy. He never swore at me or shouted at me. I quite liked him.
'So I've heard your very tall.'
'Yep but I like to stay to my human height it's easier for doors.'
I laughed. We had gotten closer this past week. It was nice to have someone else to talk too. I finished up my breakfast and got up stretching my legs. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I went over to it opening it.
'Hey dad.'
He looked worse then when he was in exile. His clothes were burnt at the tips, his face covered in burns.
'Where have you been?'
'With the piglins have you seen there houses there amazing.'
'Tommy you've been gone for a week.'
He looked at me. I don't think he had realised that.
'Oh yeah sorry about that. Plus it's not tommy. It's Theseus. But I'm home now.'
I looked behind at Ranboo. There was only room for two of us in this house. This was going to be awkward.
'Maybe you should stay in l'manberg Tommy.'
'But I'm home.'
'L'manberg is your home now go.'
I went to close the door yet it was blocked with Tommy's foot. He pushed his way in standing still when he saw Ranboo.
'What..'
'Sorry Toms.'
'You've replaced me..'
'What no that's absurd.'
'You've replaced me!'
'Well at least he doesn't shout at me all the time unlike you! Your always so bloody loud! It's annoying maybe try shutting up.'
I knew I shouldn't have said that. I watched as tears fell down his face as he got out a little frame. He put it in my hands.
'Keep it. I don't know why I stayed in this family.' He ran out leaving me to look at the picture. It was us. He had done this.
'What's wrong techno?'
'Nothing just a weirdo..'
I closed the door and went to my room. The picture was the only thing he had to remember me by and I had forgotten all about him. God dammit..

(Tommy's pov)

I ran to l'manberg feeling tears pour down my face.
'Tubbo!'
I needed to find someone anyone to help me feel better. I didn't even care if it was dream at this point. I ran into Sam I didn't even hesitate to hug him I just needed some comfort.
'Hey what's wrong?'
'Dad replaced me. I went away for a week and he replaced me..'
'Don't worry. I'm sure he'll understand what he did.'
I let Sam comfort me just like dad used to.
It felt like everything I knew was torn away from me because of one mistake.
'Let's go to my base. I'll get you some new clothes and you can wash the ash out of your hair.'
'Will I be safe there.?'
'Of course. Now let's go.'
We both went to Sams house. It looked very high security so I'm sure I'll be fine. He gave me some new clothes and showed me to the bathroom. I washed my hair seeing it turn a bit brighter. I guess it did have a lot of ash init. I laughed. Init. Great joke tommy. I got changed putting on a jumper. It looked like Sams which was cool.
'You ok in there tommy?'
I looked in the mirror wondering if I was. I wanted to see my hybrid side. But I couldn't bear to look like my father who replaced me.
'Yeah..I'm ok..'
'You don't sound ok.'
I slowly opened the door letting Sam in.
'Tommy your crying..' 
I looked back at the mirror seeing tears stain my face. I didn't even notice.
'S-sorry..'
He came into the room pulling me into a hug.
'You don't need to apologise for your emotions it's normal.'
I stood there crying into Sams chest. I just needed to let it out. He didn't even try to stop me he just let me do it.
'Thank you Sam..'
'Remember your just a kid.'
He understood better then anyone else.

(Ranboo pov)

I climbed up the ladder to technos room.
'Are you ok?'
I watched as the figure moved around.
'I want to destroy something right now. Does that count as ok.'
'Umm not really.'
'Then no I'm not ok.'
I sat down next to him.
'What would you like to destroy?'
'L'manberg..'
wow. That wasn't what I was expected.
'Well we could do that or we could just go mining?'
'No I want to destroy that stupid place.'
This was going to be an issue.
'Maybe we just do one wither then leave.'
'I can agree with that.'
I smiled. That was a good compromise right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapters might be a bit spread out at the moment. I have had some mental health issues so I hope you can understand. I will try to post tomorrow if I feel up to it. If this is an issue and you want me to continue please comment down below. I don't wanna make anyone feel like I am discontinuing this so feel free to tell me to keep going.