My little pet

A blinding flash appeared as Karl took my arm. We were at another place.
'No more Karl please. Take me home..'
'One more.'
A scene appeared infront of me as I saw dream come closer to us. He passed straight through us going to someone behind. I turned around to find tubbo stood infront of me.

'You won't harm him!'
'Move tubbo.'
'You will not harm him!'
I watched dream get out his axe I hardly moved from behind tubbo. Why was I such a coward?
'Karl I don't wanna see this..'
'Don't you want to know what happens?'
'Take me home..'

'You won't want to miss it.'
I looked back at the others. I closed my eyes waiting for the screams that were to come. Yet there was only a gasp. I looked forward to find I was stood infront of tubbo with a broken axe by my side.
'You broke my axe!'
'Don't you dare hurt tubbo.'
I noticed that I was in my hybrid form.
The scene paused.
'You see this?'
I nodded.
'Your not like the others.'
'Of course not I'm a hybrid..'

'A special hybrid.'
I looked at myself noticing the differences in my form. It wasn't how it normally was.
'Special hybrid.?'
'Don't you understand how different you are?'
'I'm not different dads like me too..'
'Techno doesn't understand your powers. Your stronger then him yet you chose to hide your true self.'

I went over to myself admiring the differences. If this was me how did I get like this.
'What happens next.?'
'Want to see?'
I nodded watching him start the scene again. I moved back watching myself battle against dream. I noticed myself get taller as the battle went on. It looked terrifing.
'Stay away from my family. Or you will suffer do you understand?'
'Back off tommy.'
'Try me.'
I watched as dream tried to push me down and failing.
'Remember tommy is you kill me you'll lose your only friend.'
I moved back I didn't want to watch this anymore.

(Future tommy)

I looked behind at tubbo seeing his face full of fear. I couldn't let dream manipulate me again.
'Your not my friend.'
'Come on tommy. Remember all the fun we had in exile. The time I let you use my trident and you through flew the air.'
'It was fun..' l felt my self shifting in between forms. It started to hurt.
'We are best friends.'
'Don't listen to him!'

I looked behind at tubbo. He didn't know what dream was like.
'Come on tommy, this isn't the life you want.'
'Theseus let's go!'
I hated this. My form was changing to much it felt horrible. I couldn't take this.
'You know I care about you tommy.'
'I know..'
'You know that I'm your only friend.'

He got closer placing his hand on my face. (Not sexually) it felt so comforting. He pulled me into a hug. It was incredible. I melted into the touch that I remembered.
'Your my only friend..'
'Exactly.'
'Theseus?!'
Dream pulled me closer trying to get me to ignore the sounds. I sunk back to my human form. Feeling all my energy fade from my body.
'Good boy.'

(Past tommy)

I wanted to go back. I didn't want to see what would happen next.
'Karl please take me back..'
'Don't you see what your future self has done?'
I shook my head looking at the other tommy.
'You've given dream a powerful weapon.'
'Me.?'
'Your more powerful then you can ever imagine tommy.'
'I'm just a hybrid you can time travel..'
'Your mother wasn't a hybrid. She was an angelic being.'
I stared at Karl trying to see if he was being serious. He wouldn't joke about my mother like that. I don't even know if she knew him.

'Do you want to see her?'