Three

"Maze are you ready?"

"Always."

It was around two in the morning. June and I were seated on the docks behind some shipping containers. June was dressed in some skinny jeans and a low-cut blouse. Her long blonde hair was curled and red lipstick colored her mouth. I was dressed in my black leather bodycon suit. My raven hair hung freely over my shoulders and I had Boss's dagger strapped to my thigh.

June stood and dumped a beer onto her shirt. After she took a deep breath she stumbled over to Oleg. The first of our two targets.

"Hi." She cheerful called. "Do you think you can help me?"

"With what?" Oleg smiled.

"It is just that my friends and I were drinking and I got a little bit lost."

While June distracted Oleg and saw Pavel walk around more shipping containers. I knew he was looking for the ones that were painted with Boss's seal. Pavel was enough out of view of Oleg that I made my move. I stayed in the shadows until he came around the corner.

I caught his neck in the crook of my elbow and threw him on his back at my feet. I stepped over his body and drew the dagger from my thigh. I pressed it against his neck and bore into his eyes. My adrenaline fed off the fear present in his eyes. I let a devilish smile make its way up to my lips. I loved this feeling of power, if at all possible I would bath in it.

"Suka." He spat at me. [Bitch]

"You Russian shit." I kneeled down to him and got close to his face. The dagger dug in deeper and now his neck was flowing with red liquid. It started to stain my hands and the wood below us. "Would you like the chance to beg for your life?"

"You, you look just like that little girl." He succeeds in getting my attention.

"What little girl?" I lifted the dagger from his neck.

"The bloody little girl from the warehouse, years ago."

"Tell me how long ago!" I screamed in his face. He started to shuffle with his hands below me. I pressed my knee into his stomach and flipped the dagger to go straight into his heart.

"I don't know maybe 20 or more. They found a little girl cover in blood. All I remember from the story is that she had green eyes and raven hair."

"You know nothing else?"

"Suka, I am simply entertaining you."

All I saw was red I removed the dagger and stood over him. He was a dead man messing with my past. Boss warned me about talking with Russians and worrying about where I came from. He said I should leave it all behind me. I don't know how old I am or who my parents were, all I know is that the Russians took them from me.

"Cassio." I lifted my heeled boot and shoved the spike through his eye until it hit the wood behind his head. Boss wanted the last thing the Russian's to hear to be his name. Before all the life left his cold eyes I made sure to spit the name in his face.

June ran over to me and stood wide-eyed at my position. I was standing over a dead Pavel with my boot through his eye. She backed up and little and looked away.

I pulled my boot from his now-empty eye socket and brought the dagger back to his neck. With a clean swift Pavel's head was detached and now rolling on the dock. I grabbed the lifeless head by the hair and put the dagger through the other eye. I looked back to June and smiled.

"Another Russian dead."

"You always do it so mercilessly."

"There is no other way. Did you get Oleg?"