Fifteen

I woke up warm and tight. It wasn't tight enough to hurt, just enough to comfort. Even with my eyes still closed I felt the warm sun on my face. I flipped around towards the source of heat and rested my head on it. It started to move below me and I shot my eyes open to see Shade's glaring grey eyes and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Kenny what the fuck is with you touching me all the time?" He shoved me so hard I completely fell off the bed and my head hit the hardwood floor below.

"Fuck." I groaned rubbing the back of my head. After the pain lessened I looked back up at him and smiled. "You were the one that was touching me, no fucking cuddling me." I laughed.

"Just get back up here." He rolled his eyes.

I stood and realized that I was now wearing large sweatpants and a large black shirt. My skin was less bloody, someone tried to wash it off. I sat on the edge of the tiny twin bed we had slept in. "Did you wash me off and change me?"

"I didn't want to sleep next to someone covered in blood."

"Could have left me on the floor-"

"Shut up, we have things to discuss."

I rolled my eyes and looked around to see that we were in a cinderblock room. It only had a bed, side table, lamp, one window, and a wooden door. "Where are we? Is Boss here?"

"We are in Russia and no."

"So what happened?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"At the ball, the Russians figured out that we were not just some guests. They cut the lights and attacked us. During the fight, you pulled away from me and they took you. I got out of the ballroom and followed behind them. It took a little integration for them to give up where you were being held, but one soldier cracked and led to the warehouse where they kept you for two days."

"Why did you come after me?"

"Two reasons. The first, if I returned to Boss without killing Mrs. Anwar and without you, he would cut off my head and pin it to his wall with your dagger. My corpse doesn't need to be anywhere near you. Second, I want those Russians as dead as Boss, so I am going after them and someone else would be helpful."

"You are going rogue from Boss."

"Just to save my ass."

"What happened to June and Carlos?"

"Both went missing. I was still on radio when Boss couldn't find them."

"Do you think they died?" My voice held a slight quiver.

"Possibly. We need to get a move on, the Russians definitely heard about your escape and will soon connect the dots." Shade stood from the bed and grabbed a book bag that was sitting in the corner.

"Where are we going?"

"To get intel." He opened the wooden door that reveal a long steep staircase. "And you know exactly what that means."

"Russian brothels."

We descended the stairs and made our way to the side walk outside. Cars flew by and mumbles of Russian could be heard all around us. For once we were the hens in the fox den. I felt vulnerable without my black leather suit and my knives strapped to all parts of my body. I saw Shade's concealed gun connected to his hip. I unhooked it from his and put it on the waistband of my pants.

"You are insufferable."

"You brought me."

"Fuck you." He shot back.

We walked for a few miles and saw a brothel. I wasn't sure what time it was but it was definitely before noon and the brothel was already filled with men. Across was little diner. My stomach growled on cue and I pulled Shade towards it.

"No." He said flatly. "We have somewhere to be."

"You always get on my ass about not having a plan, how about you feed me while we think of one." I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine."

I walked into the diner and found a little table in the corner away from the other customers. Shade and I sat across from each other as the waitress came over. She was an elderly women with a kind face. Reminds me of Sara.

"Hello, what would you like to eat?"She smiled. Her voice had a perfect Russian accent and her eyes lit up.

"Whatever you can make hot and fast." Shade spoke lowly. I kicked him hard under the table and looked back at our now confused waitress.

"Sorry, he is an ass. But something warm would be wonderful."

"I'll get right on it." She walked away. I glared back at Shade.

"Kenny, do you have a plan?"

"I do." I smiled and looked across the street to the men going inside.

"Spit it out."

"You sell me to the brothel."

"What?" He spoke harshly narrowing his eyes.

"We can't just go in there and ask questions. If I go in as a girl for work, I get the inside intel. You can then talk to the men that are there for entertainment."

"That sounds like an awful plan. I am not going to sell you to a Russian brothel." He hissed as the waitress came back over.

"What did you say?" The waitress asked nervously.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"Uh, well here is two orders of Stroganoff." She smiled and ran away from our table.

Diced beef and mushrooms were steaming off the white plate. She had also brought us water. I dug in immediately. The warm food felt orgasmic in my starving stomach and the water soothed my dry throat.

"It's a great plan and I am doing it either way."

"No, we can do something else."

"Look, we need intel without causing a big scene and having some money would be beneficial."

"I don't want to sell you."

"Shade you know I'll get out. I am not going to actually stay at the brothel."

"So you are going to 'work' at a brothel looking like that." He gestured to my oversized outfit.

"No, I am going in my bra and underwear."

"No. You are not doing that."

"Yes I am. I am going to get to that brothel, get the information we need and then kill the Anwar's."

"You are going to behave in there right? You aren't going to get yourself kill?"

"No promises. If I am tested I will react."

"You are going to make it a blood bath aren't you?"

"Not intentionally."

We finished eating and headed over to the brothel. Right outside of the doors Shade grabbed my arm.

"Here." He handed me my knives.

"Yes, you found them." I moved my finger across the blades drawing blood. "Sharp as ever, perfect."

"Now," He grabbed my neck from behind and walked me inside. "Be a good little slut."

Author:

Like, comment, and Share My Darlings!

<3

I apologize for the next chapter it gets a little gross when you think about it to much, so just enjoy it and ignore everything else.