Twelve

I hung off Maxim's shoulders as he lead me out the south staff entrance. The moon was high in the sky and the air pricked my skin. Adrian lead us over to in between a white van and and large black truck.

The lightly pressed on my waist until my exposed back touch the soft metal of the truck. Maxim and Adrian both dropped their suit jackets off and loosened there ties.

Wonderful. They even gave me some rope to tied them up with. Maxim seemed to be the one that wanted to go first. I let him kiss my and put his groping hands all over my breasts and ass. He tried to leave a mark on my shoulder but I shoved my back before it stuck.

Maxim unzipped my dress and tossed it on the hood of the truck I leaned on. Convenient, now it won't get to dirty or bloody. He shoved me down onto my knees in front of him.

My knees scraped against the asphalt but I was numb to any other feeling other than anticipation of two more kills. Standing before me with his dick hard I looked up through my eyelashes and lightly touched my hands on his thighs.

"You have big sex eyes baby. Did anyone ever tell you that?" He groaned as my hand brushed over his hard dick.

I bite my lip and slowly nodded my head in response. Maxim let his head fall backwards and closed his eyes. While distracted I take my blade off my high and cut threw his Achilles. He was trapped, This was my chance to work on killing Adrian while Maxim waits like a good little dog for me.

Maxim shot back to life in pain as he fell backwards, a pool of his blood surrounding him. Adrian was frozen in fear for a second before me cocked his gun and had it point right at my head. I smiled at his pathetic attempt, you can see when someone has the ability to take a life in their eyes. I see it in Shade's, Boss's, June's, and especially mine. This man had no intention of pulling the trigger.

"Come on, fight me like a man." I smiled while standing in a fighting position.

Adrian ran at me with force dropping the gun in his path. I sidestepped his over exaggerated move and threw my knee into his chest. While he was disoriented I punched his temple. He fell to the ground but tried to scramble to his feet. I shoved my heel into his rib cage stopping his movements.

While at my feet I continued to kick in his the stomach. When I paused I knew there was definitely so eternal bleeding. I grabbed his tried face with my hand digging my nails in.

"You really are a filthy Russian Maxim." I snarled in his face. "What makes it worse is that you would have been rapist tonight, that saying you haven't tried to pull shit like this before."

"What do you want I'll give you anything." He pathetically begged. This still peaked my interest.

"Do you know anything about a bloody girl found in a warehouse years ago?" I recalled what Pavel had muttered before I killed him.

"I have heard rumors."

"Such as?" I pressed my blade to neck drawing a tiny line of blood that dripped to his chest.

"The little girl was Russian. People have said they cut her mother open and ripped the child from her stomach before shooting off the woman's head." I tried to remain my stone composure but hearing this made my front crack. "They say the worst part was the screams. The woman had a bloody murder cry and the people torturing her cried because it was so gruesome. Pools and pools of blood."

"I assume the child was crying too?"

"No. She sat there in her mother's blood with here eyes closed. Quiet as a dove they say."

"That whole story is fucking bullshit." Maxim yelled while gripping his bleeding leg.

"I didn't give you permission to open your fucking mouth!" I yelled and cocked back my gun shooting him twice in the head. His body dropped lifeless as the red stain enveloped everything.