Letter to My Darlings

Dear Darlings,

I don't know what to say about this story. I am trying something new and I would love for you to read it. As much time as I spend on it, I want it to be amazing so please if you have any concerns comment on them and let me correct them.

Some difficult topics will come up and graphic scenes. This will be your primary and only warning. I advise you to think about reading it if you can't handle the subject matter then I have a softer book you can read. Greater than the Classics.

If you want something medium level, you can try another work by me, Old Money Madness, it is about two murders and a very blunt main character. I hope you'll like her:)

That is a cute little story I am also working on.

Back to this one though. I have many chapters already written and I will release them on a weekly basis unless you really are on the edge of your seat. They are already cued up for you if the public demands them faster I will oblige.

Little insight:

Maze, June, Shade, and Carlos are all assassins that work for the Italian mafia. This means they serve the boss, Leon Cassio, but they hold no actual position.

Assassins are typically put into a pair of two when sent on a kill mission.

All assassins go through school and training in the mafia to become weapons themselves. These four were also brought on as assassins around the age of five.

If any more questions come up, let me know.

Enjoy reading Born in Blood!

Love,

S.C.

insta: csulak_

PS. Plagiarism isn't cool, but you Darlings knew that;)

xoxoxo