Eleven

With my soldier in sight, I formed a seductive smile on my lips.

"Hello Ms. Wellison." I smiled. I recognized her from the file. Her husband was rich and desperately ill. I would bet my knives that Rose is sticking around to get that big check when the man finally crooks.

"Hello Dear, you look fabulous tonight. I don't think I have met you before, may I ask your name?"

"Katherine Sosa, we met at a company gathering a while back. I am here with Spencer Crane."

"Oh I am sorry I don't know a Spencer Crane."

"He runs Crane corporate down a ways." I looked to the man next to her. "Pardon me Sir, I didn't catch your name."

"Igor, angel." He smiled while extending a hand. I rested my hand in his and he titled his head to lay a soft kiss on the back.

"I'll let you two get to talking, I am curious about this Mr. Crane. Dear do you know where he may be?"

I knew he was in pursuit of a kill. I needed to lead her off so I could still complete mine. "I saw him near the orchestra a moment ago." 

Rose bid me a 'thank you' and I was left alone with my target. He looked into my eyes and I swallowed the instinct to kill him here. We were in a corner after all and I could make it quick, but I had numerous kills on my list. I needed to keep it controlled.

Igor looked at me with lustful eyes and I could sense a hunger in him. I was repulsed just by the fact that he was a Russian, but he was not the best looking man at this ball too. I ran my tongue along my bottom lip and stepped close to his chest. He already reeked of alcohol and his eyes were glossed over. This one would definitely be easy.

"You want to know the real reason I wanted to come over to you?" I whispered into his ear and lightly kissed his jaw. "I came over here to have some fun tonight. Do you think you could help me with that?" I step my exposed leg in between his and looked into his eyes.

"Angel, what about Mr. Crane?" I knew he didn't care about the man I claimed to have come with. This fucker just wanted to hear me say I wanted him.

"Mr. Crane does not satisfy me, I need a man for that." I choked on the words a little, but in his intoxicated state he didn't pick up on it.

"Follow me." He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me out through a side door to a corridor.

I looked both ways to see that we were perfectly alone. I had formed my plan already. I needed to lose my dress to prevent blood from staining it. I shoved Igor against the wall and pressed my lips against his cold ones.

He returned my kiss desperately. His hands found my hair, but I shoved them onto my back. As expected he started to undo the zipper. I kissed deeper into his mouth as my dress fell to my feet.

Igor pulled away and admired my scared body. Confusion flashed through his eyes when he saw all the scars and the dagger tattooed on my thigh. I grabbed his neck and kissed him once more. I worked to get his suit jacket off his body. Once it hit the floor I shoved Igor into the wall.

He eyes raked over my body. I was only in black underwear and bra with my high heels on. I kept a stone cold face as he looked me from head to toe. A smirk appeared when he saw the knives and gun strapped to my thigh and hip.

"Oh, are you a knife and blood kink kind of lady?" He slurred out.

"Something like that." I got close to him again and took the dagger from my thigh and drove it into his stomach.

The red liquid quickly poured out onto the floor. I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him at my feet. We were still close enough to the ballroom that a gunshot would draw attention, I would have to kill with only my dagger.