Seventeen

"Get up." Shade's mood changed. He pull his clothes back on and left to head back his original room. 

I stood, still naked and covered in dried blood and other liquids, following him in. Shade didn't look in my direction as I circled around the many dead bodies on the floor. I knelt down beside a mangled body, that was now barely recognizable. 

"Look what you did, now we have no lead and this brothel was a dead end." 

"Stop fucking complaining like your damn vagina hurts and look." I point at the forearm of the body. "Russian mafia brand." 

"Not just any brand, that's a Caporegime." Shade leaned over my bare shoulder. 

I lotted the rest of the bodies to find some money, guns with a few bullets still left inside, and some clothes. All were drenched in blood, but at least I had clothes. Shade ;ead me outside. 

The cold air chilled my damp skin. Shade walked fast through the crowd. Many onlookers made noises at out bloody appearance. Some offered help, but I didn't hesitate on my path. Shade pulled me into an ally. 

"Where are we headed?" I ask shivering. 

"To see Mrs. Lada."

"Who the fuck is that?" 

"The woman who raised me before Boss found me." 

We walked through allies, weaving in and out of the view of the public. Soon we were outside of a brick apartment building. Drainage pipes dripped brown water to the ground. All the windows were blacked out with water damaged boards to add support. 

Shade knocked on the steel door twice. You could hear someone cursing in Russian and little footsteps getting closer to the door. The door swung open crashing into the wall behind it. A little woman, no taller than 4'8'', glared at me. Her judgmental eyes follow from my eyes to my bare dirty feet. 

"What do you want you filthy whore?"

"Excuse me?"I sneered. She may be small, but I'll still slap some respect into her small body. 

"Relax, Mamushka." Shade rolled his eyes and shoving me to the side. He knelt down to the small woman and her face melted into a smile. 

So, this is the one that taught Shade to be an asshole. Noted. 

"Bunny!" The old woman cried and wrapped her arms around Shade's waist. "What took you so long to visit, huh?" She slapped him. "Have you no respect to the woman that gave you a home for half a damn decade." 

"Ma, you know that Italian's took me." 

"You were a strong one, could of kill those fuckers, instead to stay with them. Now you come here, covered in blood, just like the day I found you and with a bloody whore no less." 

I bit my tongue from saying anything. Shade wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in close to his chest. "Ma, this is Kat. My girlfriend." 

"Oh, Bunny. She is lovely." The woman weeped and brought me in for a hug. She put her lips close to my ear. "Three things love. You call me Mrs. Lada. You hurt my bunny, I kill you. You will also give me my grandchildren before I die. Break any of these rules, I will haunt you forever Suka!" 

"So Ma, is it okay if we wash up. We do have to get going." 

"No bunny, at least stay the night, so I can catch up with you before you leave." Mrs. Lada whined. 

"Fine Ma." 

"You and your girlfriend can stay in your old room. Bed is already made and towels are in the closet as always. I'll get started on some food." 

Mrs. Lada allowed us inside and Shade lead the way up the narrow staircase to his old bedroom. Inside was a small twin sized bed, old dressers, and a light bulb on a string hanging from the ceiling. The room was different shades of grey. Water damage had hurt parts of the carpet and walls. To the right was a small bathroom, Shade was already headed inside. He closed the door and turned the shower on. 

I looked down at my bloody clothes. I didn't want to get blood on the bed we were supposed to sleep on, so I stripped off my clothes and followed into the bathroom. Shade was standing under the steaming water and hadn't noticed my presence. I pulled back the curtain and his grey eyes found mine. He tore them away to rake over my body. I stepped in the shower in front of him. The warm water turned red as it mix with the blood on my body. 

"What are you doing Maze?" He was clearly annoyed. I rested my hands on his shoulders and pulled his face close to mine. My heartbeat spiked at the sound of his heavy breathing. 

"Are you not going to say anything about what happened at the brothel?"

"Other than you killing our leads, nothing worth talking about happened." Shade snapped. 

My heart dropped a little. I still couldn't tolerate the naked man before me, but to say that what happened between us left no effect, hurt. 

"Your right. Nothing happened, certainly something that will never happen again." 

"Naturally. Now get out." 

"I'm saving Mrs. Lada's water." I shot back. 

I dipped my head under the water and rubbed the shampoo all throughout my matted hair. Then I lattered my body in soap. Bubbles and foam covered me. My pale skin started to show under the dirt. I opened my eyes and washed the soap from my hair. I saw Shade staring right at me. His eyes took in every detail of my face. 

Shade reached forward to grab me, but I slapped his hands away. A smile appeared on his face, he loved the challenge. Soon he had me pinned against the cold shower wall. Both hands were kept above my head, and he trapped me in between his two large tattooed biceps. 

"Fuck Maze." He groaned. He hit his lips onto mine. His mouth devoured mine, until his tongue soon invaded my mouth. 

He swirled and sucked on my tongue. He breathed in all my moans. I twisted in the anticipation of pleasure. I jumped up to wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned into our kiss. Our foreheads lean against each other, as he pressed his chest against mine. We both fought for control, but ultimately he was in power. 

We broke apart. Our desperate breathing mixing between us. His rough fingers traveled down to drenched folds. "Pathetically needy for me." He moan into my ear. As his fingers started to move his lips connected to the base of my neck. He sucked, kissed, and bit all over. His erection touched my core, clearly in need of release. 

I moved my hips over his fingers. He slipped two fingers inside and lifted my body higher up the wall. The steaming water still cascaded down around us. I clawed at his back to hold myself level as my nerve built inside of me. His fingers moved faster and faster. 

Now with three fingers, I was practically already over the ledge. Shade pulled my hips forward and kissed me once more as I came undone over his hand. 

"Shade!" I screamed. He left kissed down my neck to my breast. My head hit against the wall as my orgaism ripped thorugh my tired body. 

He dropped me back to my feet and stared into my eyes. His grey eyes were burning with lust. 

"Thank you." I mumbled against his ear. I left a kiss behind his ear as I got out of the shower. 

"Where do you think that you are going?" He spoke lowly.

"To get dressed. Mrs. Lada will have food ready soon." I smiled.

"Fuck you Mazikeen." He growled. 

"But you already did." I laughed closing the bathroom door. Shade's cursing was clear as I dress in the black dress that Mrs. Lada had left out. 

Author:

Like, comment, and share my darlings!

<3

More smut, because who doesn't want more smut.