Chapter 24 (Bonus I)

I've written this months ago, but I felt like no one would like to read more fluff, but now since so many people have already read this story (which is still so mindblowing) I thought I might publish those two chapters as a short, fluffy and 'slightly' greasy bonus.

Hope you enjoy!

2 years later

Shuhua and Soojin had been a happy couple for 2 years now and they still loved each other as they did the first day. And now Soojin wanted to take it to the next level, she wanted to ask Shuhua to marry her.

With Minnies help she had prepared everything for the proposal and she was the only one knowing about it. She had accompanied Soojin when she had chosen an engagement ring, prevented a mental breakdown and always had been encouraging her when Soojin was doubting her decision.

A few days ago the MAMAMOO members had invited them to hang out together and Soojin thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to propose to Shuhua. She didn't want to make it a huge deal, just she, Shuhua and their best friends. But she wanted to do it in a special way as well, not something lame with petals and candles. It should be something that Shuhua would remember forever.

And the perfect idea came to her mind a day before they would go to Solars house to meet their friends. Since Shuhua was such a big tease, she wanted to follow her suit. During a Truth or Dare game Minnie would give her the dare to do a fake proposal, which would turn out to be a real one.

And the grand day arrived, sooner than expected.

"Are you ready?" Minnie whispered and Soojin gulped. That was more thrilling than in her imagination.

"Better now than later. I've been going to toilet 5 times in one hour, I think the others are getting suspicious" Soojin answered quietly and felt her heart rate increasing to a surely unhealthy level.

"Everybody, the party's getting lame. How about some game?" Minnie said loudly and acted completely bored. It looked so real, even Soojin believed her for the first second.

"And what's on your mind?" Hwasa asked being slightly drunk. She usually wasn't the one joining games so easily.

"Maybe a round of Truth or Dare?" Minnie suggested and everybody agreed.

The girls gathered in a circle on the floor and Solar brought an empty bottle. Shuhua sat next to Soojin, making her more nervous than she already was.

"Are you okay? You look pale", she asked worried and laid her hand on Soojins forehead, "And your hot. Shall we go home? Are you ill?". Soojin shook her head, insuring that she was fine.

Luckily Solar came back. "So who's going to start?" she asked and Hwasa snatched the bottle.

"Me!" she answered eagerly and spun the bottle. It landed on Miyeon, who chose Truth.

The game had been going on for half an hour already and Minnie still didn't manage to make the bottle point at Soojin, who was slightly panicking. "I should have deliberate that plan more. What if it isn't coming off?"

Minnie on the other hand was praying that she would make it this time. Soojin was relying on her and she didn't want to screw up her proposal. To be honest she had been looking forward for that day for two years already and now it would be (hopefully) happening.

"Please this time, please you shitty bottle, point at her". Minnies prayers have been answered, because finally the bottle pointed at Soojin. Both breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"Truth or Dare?" Minnie asked trying not to sound telltale.

"Dare" Soojin answered and couldn't repress a tremble in her voice.

Minnie acted as if she would think about a mean task, while Soojin fumbled in her pockets, checking if the ring was still there. "I have an idea!", the older girl exclaimed after a few seconds and the other girls looked at her expectantly, "Propose to Shuhua".

The said girl laughed and Soojin forced herself to an awkward laugh as well. "Come on Jinjin" Shuhua joked and stood up awaiting her following proposal. She didn't have the slightest glimpse about what would happen now, she thought it was just for the game.

Soojin got up as well and grabbed Shuhuas hands. "Your sweating, is this so thrilling?" the younger girl asked and laughed. "You have no idea" Soojin thought and cleared her throat.

"First of, I need to tell you that I am not good at things like this, but I want you to listen closely" she started. "I'll always listen to you" Shuhua said softly and smiled encouragingly.

Soojin inhaled deeply and gave herself a start. "Shuhua, there are tons of things I want to tell you, one evening wouldn't be enough. I want to tell you what an amazing person you are. I've never met anybody so caring, understanding and joyful in my whole life. I want to tell you how only you can make me smile, how the worst of your jokes can make me shed tears of joy" Soojins words made Shuhuas heart melt. And in all the other girls eyes tears started to brim.

"In my whole life I would have never expected to love anybody so much as I love you. And everyday my love for you is growing. All I want to see is you smiling, all I want to hear is your laugh and all I want to feel is you in my arms before falling asleep. We may hadn't had the easiest start, went through many highs and lows, but as long as we are together all those hardships seem to be harmless."

Soojin inhaled deeply and made eye-contact with Shuhua who had watery eyes. "Shuhua, I want to be happy with you and don't want to spend a moment without you by my side again". she continued and her hand wandered to her pocket. Shuhua was now realizing what was going on and had trouble to hold back her tears.

Soojin dropped on her knee and pulled the ring out of her pocket. "Yeh Shuhua would you do me the greatest honor in my life and marry me?" asked and Shuhua wasn't able to contain herself anymore, that was too much to handle.

"Of course I will" she cried, happiness overflowing her. Never ever she would have dreamed of Soojin proposing to her and much less in such a romantic way.

The older girl smiled widely and slid the ring on her finger, it fit perfectly. Shuhua pulled Soojin up again and in a bone crushing hug. The shocked, but extremely proud and happy girls of (G)I-DLE and MAMAMOO clapped and cheered. Just as little as Shuhua had expected that this would happen they would have never thought this dare to get real.

Soojin broke the embrace and bent down for a much needed kiss. The other girls were escalating completely. Yuqi was yelling at Hwasa excitedly, Minnie jumping up and down and everybody else was still a bit shocked, but immensely happy for them.

Shuhua broke the kiss first. "I love you" she whispered and Soojin cupped one of her cheeks.

"I love you too, more than you can imagine" she said softly.

"Everybody that's requesting a party!" Solar shouted and for the rest of the evening they were celebrating Soojins and Shuhuas unusual, but unbelievingly romantic engagement.