Chapter 4

Shuhua woke up, as bright sun rays hit her face.

"Soojin-ah wake up" she mumbled with a hoarse voice and still closed eyes.

Actually Shuhua just wanted to get back to sleep with Soojin by her side cuddling her, but unfortunately they had practice again.

"Come on, we need to hurry. Wake up!" she repeated as she didn't get a response.

Shuhua turned around, wanting to wrap her arm around Soojin, but there wasn't anybody and her hand just hit the blanket. Surprised she opened her eyes.

"Already awake?" she thought, nothing else would have made sense.

She took her phone to check the time and new messages.

"Duh, it's only 6:15. I feel like I haven't slept at all"

Shuhua yawned and answered a message from her mom, as a notification popped up on the screen.

Dr. Kim- 16:00 was written there.

"Oh God, I completely forgot about that! I still haven't made up an excuse to leave earlier again. Already that stressful in the morning- I hate it"

Annoyed Shuhua threw her phone back on the nightstand and got up.

She quickly changed into a casual outfit for training, black sweatpants and her green Thrasher shirt, and went to the bathroom to finish her morning routine.

While covering the dark circles around her eyes she thought about Soojin again.

"Maybe I should apologize again? I teased her too much, maybe she is still upset"

Shuhua left the bathroom and looked for Soojin.

She first searched in the room of the older girl, but she wasn't there. And in the living room Shuhua couldn't find her either.

That's why she went in the kitchen, maybe Soojin was already preparing breakfast for the members.

She quietly opened the door and a delicious smell got into her nose.

Only now Shuhua realized how hungry she actually was. The last meal she had was yesterdays lunch.

Soojin was, as expected, busy cooking something and didn't noticed Shuhua entering the kitchen. The younger girl chuckled and tiptoed towards her.

Soojin was so concentrated that she forgot everything around her, a bomb could have exploded next to her and she wouldn't have noticed.

Shuhua, who still found it very funny, wrapped her arms around Soojins waist and laid her head on the her shoulder.

The older girls body tensed because of the unexpected touch and Shuhua saw goosebumps forming on her arms.

"Do I make you nervous?" she whispered with her lips close to Soojins ear.

Soojin would have lied if she said the younger girl wasn't making her nervous, but she would have never admitted it loudly.

"You wish!" she said keeping her eyes on the waffles she was making.

"I think I do make you nervous. You have goosebumps" Shuhua stated and lightly streaked Soojins arm with her fingertips.

The latters cheeks flushed bright red, but otherwise she kept her serious image, at least externally, while her heart was beating way too fast to be healthy.

"Look, you're getting red" Shuhua mocked.

"Ya shush up, or you won't get breakfast" Soojin fired back sternly to cover her actual nervousness.