Chapter 14

The two weeks past slowly for Shuhua, while for Soojin time seemed to fly.

The latter was busy because the promotions and practice were still running. And her small amount of free time she spent in the hospital visiting Shuhua.

The younger girl was on a two month hiatus. A fake statement why she was on the implied hiatus had been released.

Something about a car accident, Shuhua didn't really knew, she hadn't read it thoughtfully.

At first she had protested against the break, she didn't want to stay behind, but her condition hindered her from almost everything and she had to admit that she wasn't able to participate in practice, much less the promotions.

And because Soojin just could come in the evening Shuhua was bored as hell.

At first she spent her time sleeping, but after a few days she just wasn't tired anymore.

She still couldn't walk properly and was confined to her bed and to make matters worse she didn't even had a TV or some other kind of distraction in her room, not even a roommate.

That's why Shuhua decided to practice her Korean more, at least she had to do something then.

Everyday Soojin brought her new books she could read during the day.

Just as now, Shuhua was busy reading one of Soojins books, which was as interesting as a pooping cow, as there was a knock at the door and the older girl peeked inside.

"Finally you're here, I thought you weren't coming today anymore" Shuhua exclaimed excitedly and a wide smile appeared in her face immediately.

Soojin greeted her with a chaste kiss and sat down on the bed.

"You're able to sit again?" she asked and grubbed in her bag.

"Yeah, it's getting better. I don't have much pain anymore, but still no dice for walking" the younger girl answered and sighed.

It was really frustrating to just be able to sit, well lean against the wall, and lie.

"If you keep devouring my books like this, you'll be bored in a few days again" Soojin asserted and handed Shuhua two new books, getting three others back.

"Seriously, that one was so bad. Why are you reading such shit? The plot was completely illogical" she said and pointed at Soojin favorite book.

"Hey, that's the best I've ever read. You really have no taste! And the plot is not illogical, you just have to think about it a bit" the older girl fired back and pouted.

"That was the worst you had given me until now" Shuhua maintained her opinion and crossed her arms.

"So, I have been reading today, what did you do?" she asked to change the topic.

"Don't ask! I think my head is going to explode" Soojin answered and let herself fall on the bed.

"That bad?"

"The stage was shitty, I think I didn't hit any of my notes properly and practice wasn't better", she whined and rolled over to face Shuhua, "I miss you there"

Shuhua smiled and opened her arms. Soojin crawled to her and carefully laid her head on the younger girls chest to not hurt her.

"I miss you too, only one week more and I can go back home, presupposed I can walk by then" she said and stroked Soojins hair.

Both of them were looking forward to that day to finally arrive.

"Oh, I ought to tell you that the others will come tomorrow as well, but today they were too tired. They hope you can understand that" Soojin said and Shuhua smiled.