Chapter 5

The mood in the dining room was horrible. Everybody was lost in thoughts and didn't even made the attempt on starting a conversation.

Soyeon, who had joined the members after Yuqi and Shuhua ran away, was confused as hell, but nobody wanted to explain the situation.

Minnie, the cause of all the drama, didn't look better than the leader.

She was sunken down in her chair and just stared on the table, as she couldn't believe what just happened.

Even on Miyeons encouragement to eat at least a bit she didn't react at all.

Shuhua quietly sat herself next to Soojin who looked at her with a worried expression.

Shuhua just shook her head and began to eat the now lukewarm waffles.

"Could somebody please explain this to me now? What is the matter with Yuqi?" Soyeon asked visibly concerned and figeted with her fingers.

"She isn't feeling well today and won't attend today's dance practice" Shuhua answered in a monotone voice. She didn't want to talk any more.

Soojin noticed the dejection of her girlfriend and lightly touched her wrist.

The younger girl looked up, depression swimming in her eyes and Soojin gave her a look, which said a hundred words.

"Don't worry, she will be alright. She just needs space right now"

Shuhua wanted to believe it, but at some point she couldn't.

Yuqi had strong nerves, but Shuhua had experienced how this kind of pain could destroy you, she knew how it could turn your life into a living hell.

And even a strong personality like Yuqi could crack, if she doesn't fix her love problem with Minnie as soon as possible.

The group finished their breakfast without talking much and packed their stuff for dance practice.

Shuhua stuffed an extra outfit in her bag, because she didn't want to meet Dr. Kim in her clothes she used for practice.

They headed outside and climbed in the waiting van, which drove them to the building of Cube Entertainment.

The drive was unusual quiet as their most talkative and hyper member missed today.

Shuhua, who sat next to Soojin in the back, just stared out of the window, hoping to find a solution, but it really was hopeless.

There was no other way than Yuqi confessing her feelings.

And the longer Shuhua thought about it the more she was certain about it.

Soojin could feel how stressed Shuhua was and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I am so worried about her" the younger girl whispered.

Soojin lightly squeezed her hand.

"I'm worried too, but I think there's nothing we can do right now. Yuqi needs to fix it on her own" she encouraged Shuhua, who didn't look convinced by her words.

"Yuqi is a strong girl, she has mastered every problem. And she'll master this as well"

"But what if she isn't strong enough? What if-"

"What if she has to experience the same thing as me?"

Shuhua didn't even want to think about it.

She leaned her head against Soojins shoulder. Her warmth soothed the girl, at least a little bit.

The group finished their dance practice successfully, as far as it was possible at the moment.