Chapter 6

Panting as if she had run a marathon, Shuhua reached the 7th floor.

"This shitty elevator. Of all days it has to be defect today" she thought annoyed as she walked through the corridor.

The medical centre was a huge building, almost like a hospital, and on every floor were different sectors of health care.

Shuhua didn't met any other people, just a nurse, who greeted her friendly. The girl mumbled a low "Good afternoon" and the next moment she already stood in front of Dr. Kims medical practice.

It looked inconspicuous from the outside, a stranger would have overlooked the door.

Technically speaking Shuhua hadn't found it at first too and had to ask one of the staffs.

Just through the sign on the outside, she could find his medical practice, even after she asked the work force.

Dr. Kim Namjoon- Psychologist was written there in bold letters.

She could clearly remember the moment, how the woman from the reception had looked at her, when she had asked for the psychology section. The expression of averseness in her eyes would hunt Shuhua forever.

She didn't knew if young girls like her often asked for psychological help, but apparently not.

That's why she didn't want to tell anybody about her problems, she feared that her friends would look at her like this woman. They would probably think she is mentally disordered or something like that.

Before entering Shuhua looked at her phone again to check the time. She noticed that she had received several messages from Soojin and the feeling of guilt emerged again, which made Shuhuas heart hurt.

She felt so bad, because she had lied to Soojin. She just wanted to help her, yet Shuhua rejected her so unfriendly and just ran away.

She wanted to call the older girl, apologise to her and clarify things, but hesitated as she typed Soojins number. The disgusted view of the woman from the reception came back in her mind.

"Soojin will look at me like she did" she thought sadly and shoved the phone back in her pocket.

Shuhua took a deep breath and pushed the door open, trying not to think about Soojin anymore.

"Good afternoon" she greeted the people in the waiting room and sat next to an old woman, who was reading a magazine.

Shuhua sneakily peeked at the paper and to her surprise she saw a familiar face.

It was Yuqi, who looked up to her smiling widely.

"Do you know them?" the woman asked as she noticed Shuhua staring at the magazine in her hands. The girl shook her head.

Of course she knew it exactly. Just last week (G)I-DLE has had a photo shoot for just this magazine.

"They are quite popular today. I think their name is (G)I-DLE or something like that" the woman continued and turned the page.

"Oh look, she resembles you" she said surprised as a picture of Shuhua appeared.

"Yeah, if I look closely, she resembles you very much" the woman carried on thoughtful and tried to sneak a peek at Shuhuas face.

The girl just pulled her cap deeper into her face, hoping the woman would not recognize her. It would be very embarrassing if she would be seen in here.

"Ms. Yeh?" a nurse called luckily and Shuhua stood up relieved and almost fled from the waiting room.

Being in company of that curious woman made her feel extremely uncomfortable.