Chapter 19 | M

Since you've all seen the M in the title I assume you know what will happen in this chapter.  If you don't like mature content, you can skip.

The return journey was almost unbearable. 20 minutes in a small cab with Soojins hand on her thigh just were too long.

Shuhua didn't want to cause a scene in the vehicle, but sometimes she didn't know if she was still able to contain herself from not unbuckling her seat belt and crawl on Soojins lap and pull her into a rough kiss.

Speaking of the devil, Soojin leaned over and Shuhua felt her breath hitting her ear.

"I can't wait to destroy you" she whispered lowly and her hand wandered upwards tracing lazy circles on Shuhuas upper thigh.

"That's what you get for your shameless teasing" she added as she saw Shuhua gulping.

Even without seeing her face Shuhua knew that her eyes were glowing in lust and dominance.

Soojin didn't back up again knowing very well how nervous she was making Shuhua who kept on staring out of the window to not lose her last string of self control.

The cab stopped a few minutes later and they got out.

Shuhua breathed a sigh of relief, only seconds longer and she would have lost her mind.

This time Soojin payed the fare and the two girls went back in the hotel.

Suddenly Shuhua felt a soft grip around her waist and slowly shifted her gaze from the ground to Soojin.

The older girl smirked and her hand slid down to Shuhuas ass giving it a light squeeze.

The younger girl was high-key panicking, slowly realizing that she was going to have rough sex with none other than Seo Soojin.

The girl was embodying dominance and you could clearly see that she wasn't here to play.

Soojin almost pushed the younger girl in their hotel room and closed the door staring at Shuhua being now the one thrown off her guard.

She locked the door and slowly walked towards the younger girl who was backing up.

The soft Soojin was gone.

"What have I done? I roused the monster in her" Shuhua thought intimidated but also a bit excited.

She had seen Soojin being a cutie often enough, but seeing her like this was thrilling.

Shuhua felt her back hitting the wall, there was no escape anymore, Soojin had cornered her between herself and the wall.

"Are you afraid of me?" she asked with a voice that sent shivers down Shuhuas spine.

"No" she managed to get out and gulped again.

"Then why are you backing up?"

Shuhua had no response to that question.

Soojin lowered herself a bit to be on eye level with the younger girl.

"God, you look so hot", she whispered against Shuhuas lips, "And so fuckable".

That comment made Shuhua go crazy.

Screw the self control, she wanted Soojin, she needed this.

"Then how about going to the bedroom? Somebody told me the walls are soundproof" she said lowly and wrapped her arms around the older girls neck.

"If this is the case I can impossibly let that chance slip" she responded and roughly collided their lips shoving her tongue in.

Soojin picked the younger girl up hoisting her in the bedroom.